Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: RegionMod 3.0 - Kingdoms Version

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Default Re: RegionMod 3.0 - Kingdoms Version and Patches

@ irishron and gigantus

I checked the Ancillary triggers, the problem is with some of the new factions and their capitals (Tana, Gao, Uppsala, Tbilisi and Adana). I have fixed it and will upload a new version later today.

I had Sarkel for the Cumans, Timbuktu for Mali, Stockholm for Sweden, Kutaisi for Georgia, Tarsus for Armenia.

The traits file is a BBB-thing.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

I am getting the same loyalty issue playing Spain. Before reloading to fix the ancillary problem everything was fine. Now that its fixed every general I have there loyalty has dropped to 0 and their movement is about an inch max each turn. Yes my king holds the spanish crown.

Heraldry mod fixed:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2624

Edit by gigantus: included in patch 3.6
    Last edited by Gigantus; September 25, 2009 at 02:20 AM.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

@khrum

I know, sometimes that just happens. It is also family related (father/son), if you have no money, your kings traits etc.
    It's the traits from BBB 4.x, there are hundreds and hundreds of traits that affect the characters.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

@ khrum,

It's part of BBB. I used to play around with its 1.8 version before Kingdoms. I finally had wait for my faction heir to die. Even in real life we get some jerks that shouldn't be in power. It's all part of the game. I have a faction leader with a 5 or 6 authority and crowned and still have two rebel generals.

@khrum

It's true, beef up the Kings Authority by capturing/plundering (don't be nice) settlements, and win large battles. Also remember to use your King/General in battles, don't just keep him at the back.

Aye, I am doing these things. I am saying ALL of my generals are at 0 loyalty. I am constantly fighting and I don't even move troops around unless their is a general in the group. I am just saying I didn't have these problems before the 3.5 patch. Sorry but could you please explain what the BBB is?

I only had all my generals 0 loyalty when my king was not crowned. Look though your faction leader's retinue and see if he is crowned. Mine is the Mali crown. Even though your faction leader is in your capital doesn't mean he is crowned. If the capital isn't listed correctly in the ancillaries, he won't get crowned. You move the capital, he won't get crowned.

BBB stands for Blood, Broads, and Bastards. It's a mod strictly for ancillaries, vices and virtues (vnvs), and character traits. It's the out best there in my opinion and I do thank Billydilly for the effort to add it to this mod everytime I play the game.

Blood, Broads, and Bastards has hundreds if not thousands of traits for generals and family members. I haven't changed much in the traits file, just some Bloodline stuff.

One thing that causes rebellions is a bad economy, if you have less than 2500 or just a big minus you can get the 'Causes rebellion' trait, which is very bad. I read somewhere in the BBB ReadMe file that if you strip your rebellious generals of their titles and wait a couple of years you can make them loyal again.

I fixed the 'Wrong Capital' bug,
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2624

Thanks for fixing the "Wrong Capitals" bug. I found out the hard way you can't move the capital and have the crown follow you. And no, I don't expect you or anyone else figure out how.

I'll always have rebellious generals because I love building cities and that will cause deficits. I'll have to try stripping a couple of their titles to see if they get loyal, again.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

The download in post #130 the same as in #124? At least the link details are. (id=2624)

@ gigantus

Yes it is Just pointing khrum in the right direction.

I just started a new Cuman campaign and noticed some things.

- Both Pechneg Mounted Archers and Cumans Lancers have 0 upkeep.
    - In Majar (Cumania) the garrison consists of western Mercenary Spearmen, Feudal Knights and Albanian Cavalry.
    - Cuman Bodyguard is missing its riders, has only the general.
    - Posible to hire western mercenaries like Spearmen and Crossbowmen in Tana region
    Last edited by billydilly; September 27, 2009 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    I just started a new Cuman campaign and noticed some things.

- Both Pechneg Mounted Archers and Cumans Lancers have 0 upkeep.
    - In Majar (Cumania) the garrison consists of western Mercenary Spearmen, Feudal Knights and Albanian Cavalry.
    - Cuman Bodyguard is missing its riders, has only the general.
    - Posible to hire western mercenaries like Spearmen and Crossbowmen in Tana region
    I'm sorry to say it but it shows how much cut and pasting went on when the new factions were added.
    Some more work to do.

Still, a very enjoyable mod

Still, a very enjoyable mod
    This is why I have tried to keep it going and thank you for coming back to help.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

RegionMod 3 Series passes 400 Downloads!

IZob's Avatar Citizen

@BD

You said you mentioned that somewhere in the BBB traits was that if the empire had less then 2500 f, then some of the generals would start going disloyal. Not that Im saying its completely wrong, because a empire without funds or 'backup funds' to fix some sort of threat is taking a risk. But Im a person who use's money efficiently with my factions, so that I get a good balance between income and construction/recruitment. So usually I dont go higher then 2500f unless my empire is very large and the income is above my demands. This dosnt happen very often, especially since most factions dont start off with a high income when starting the game. Also, what reason would a general have to go disloyal just because the faction has little money. They still get payed (wages). The generals might have compassion for the empire and think that it could be ruled more effectively... but then again there are times when a faction has no choice over the matter. War, deffending/attacking, the plage, no trade, small economeny. They are all relatively out of our control so, generals going disloyal should have some more slack towards the empire. Or more trust towards the empire.

"You make a persuasive argument IZob"
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

I know. It doesn't happen all the time but can get ancillaries like "Pawn Jewels", which means that you are a bad administrator.

I know. It doesn't happen all the time but can get ancillaries like "Pawn Jewels", which means that you are a bad administrator.
    I haven't had that ancillary yet but probably decerve it on more than a few turns.