Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spartacus mini-mod

Default Re: Spartacus mini-mod

speaking of Spartacus, you gotta check this out.
    I supposed this is what would come out after 300..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxn8mTpAJU

Damned, everything looked terrible, but that gladiator flying in the final scene is really scary

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Thats what you get,when people make a franchise out of a legand/hero/whatever

300 was kind of cool...i guess

But this is bad...maybe the costume's and the action will be good....i think that's the only thing about that movie.

edit:its not a movie...it is a regular show
    Last edited by inquisitor; August 05, 2009 at 01:59 PM.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

The fixes work.
    Have invaded south greece,took the city's there....and got a good income now.

Salvor in the city's i can build alot of buildings what are useless to Spartacus...like horse and archer buildings.
    How can i enable the recruitment for cladiators and the iberian mercs? That Spartacus rebelscum does there job,but a little more variety in the units would be cool.....(i need the iberian mercs!! lol)

Still getting the advisor message every time a battle starts,i dont activate it and there is now probs with it also.It just pops up.
    The automerge script works sometimes,and othertimes after a few turns....but its fine.That way i can retrain some of the units.

My good old friend captain Publius is visiting me every few turns...bringing wine and bread.

No problems so far with the campaign turns.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.

Dionisy's Avatar Civis

Salvor, thanks for Spartacus mod!

Where are my Gladiators

lol

Sorry, buddy. I have become swallowed by the FMIR wave. Please give me time until this weekend.

Who am i to take away your time m8...
    I know FmiR is priority number 1.

FMIR is gonna be great, but when I get an F because of the Marius campaign im not going to have the support of my family lol

Fortunately, when I had to pass examinations, there were no computer games like this. Otherwise, I might still be studying.

Thunk you for making this interesting sub mod, so after I played several turns, another Spartaco's army appeares in southern Italy who didn't have original portrait and have different units in the army.
    And I think Spartaco should need to have at least two more gradiaters units instead of Prodoroimoi units to survive after a struggle against Roman legions.

Quote Originally Posted by mochi View Post
    Thunk you for making this interesting sub mod
    Thanks to you for trying it!

so after I played several turns, another Spartaco's army appeares in southern Italy who didn't have original portrait and have different units in the army.
    I scripted it to happen, provided that some goals were achieved. This means that you have been far more succcessful than Spartaco.
    And I think Spartaco should need to have at least two more gradiaters units instead of Prodoroimoi units to survive after a struggle against Roman legions.
    Well, considering that you have managed to get some conquests with your current starting army...why should things be even easier?

Updated the first post with a new version of the mini-mod including recruitable gladiators from Res Gestae (all credit due to Prometheus).

This new version is not tested, so try it at your own risk.

Thanks..
    What building builds them?

The higher level of Roman barracks: just after the Auxillia buildings. I have also added the Velite Gladiators to your recruitment pool.

By the way, now that I remember, this is probably not save-game compatible as I have removed a mercenary unit from the merc's list to make room for the two new units. Perhaps it is necessary to delete the map.rwm file too.

oh.....i forgot that hmmm
    I played about 3 hours of terror to get to greece...and now i have to start again....loooool

And i´m so happy that i started again.
    Man these gladiators look so cool...that my beard is starting to freeze

I had some glorious fights with them yesterday and night...i only slept 3 hours
    Cant rep you again Salvor,need others to rep first.

Untill now everythings works fine.

1 question though,when i want to play some other faction...do i have install the mod again?
    Or....are the included files enough to change it back?

And again...i had the best battle ever in a mod.This just rules!!!
    The AI formation combined with the superb EDU,is like theis singing for his flock.
    (this means,its good...for the unhumerous among us)

I hope that you are still on Holidays, otherwise I will feel guilty for your lack of sleep.

In theory, you should be able to play another faction with no problem, except for the SPQR. As I had to change the starting date, all the missions for this faction will be a little rushed up.

Thanks for the kind comments. Too bad that I cannot give you reputation either!

Because of the nice looking units i tryed RG,even with my Hd 4650 card i have little lag,but the units look superb.

Indeed. The units made by Ferres (Romans, Seleucids, Mauryans and Gauls, mainly) are amongst the best created for RTW ever, in my opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast