Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spartacus mini-mod

Default Re: Spartacus mini-mod

This scenario is even better balanced than first impression. I have been Spain but Serutorian became enemy and there remained no solution. So the only way for Spartacus is going Greek areas. In my try, Breuci became ally and the work became even easier.

Can anyone post pics from gladiatorial units?

I think that I used the ones created by Prometheus for Res Gestae:

There was also an excellent gladiator created by Publius, but I do not know if it is available for download anymore.

That's good!

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Lol i continued my Spartacus campaign....and noticed that i ended up in brittain......dont ask me how and why,its a few months ago i played this game.
    Damn the eco sucks up there hahahaha
    After i realized that with only 150 every turn....it will take a long time to get out of the -90000.
    So i took belgium......Gauls and germans are allied now and fighting against me(every turn...damn there units are cheap).I'm happy to say that my gladiator's about 400 of them,kicking ass all over belgium against stack after stack(about 1600/2200 men).
    Maybe the res gestea gladiators are a little to overpowered,but without them i was
    Happy to see that people still playing this minimod.

Greetz inq
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

the download link says that the file is unavailable...

Hi this sounds cool but my computar wont let me use filefront.Can you upload somewhere else?
    respect the melon!

YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

Maximus_54's Avatar Miles

I sent him a message to re-upload it

I am looking for it in my computer, that is sort of a mess. I will re-upload it as soon as I find it, if I do...

Edit: So far, no luck. I will look for it in my old laptop.
    Last edited by Salvor Hardin; July 20, 2010 at 03:30 PM.

Merula's Avatar Campidoctor

Did you ever manage to find this salvor? I'd really like to play it

I am afraid that it might have been lost when I changed my laptop. Sorry.

Merula's Avatar Campidoctor

AGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well never mind then Its just that it looked so cool, i woulda loved to start my own Spartacid dynasty in thrace!
    Thanks anyways

Can you people upload again the file?Sorry for necropost.

I am afraid that it got lost somewhere between a computer change.

hello all, I'm a big fan of this mod and was wondering if someone could return the thread for downloading the submod. would be great to play as Spartacus. thanks to all.

I agree! I'm a bit of a latecomer but I'd love to play this submod!

Can you PLEASE reupload the file, PLEASE.

+rep btw

neodio's Avatar Laetus

Ahoy!

King Philip II talked about this mod and I was quite eager to play it, and quite sad that it was lost, but it's obviously understandable, so I decided to try out something myself. Since these are just some minor edits compared to the original mod of this thread, I guess I will post it here instead of making a new thread, especially since I have already been discussing this mini-mod here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...y-as-Spartacus

As known, the 'Roman Rebel' faction (as 'new_faction') is already existent in the 77BC mod, I merely unlocked it and made some minor adjustments on the 'descr_strat', only on the Spartacus faction and the SPQR faction, and also, only in Italy. I just opened the file and started tampering it, I have no previous TW modding experience so I haven't set any victory conditions, no new characters, skins, maps, or any kind of story/plot, etc.., that can be made in the future, time will tell.

There has been a recent Spartacus uprising with the Starz series, which lead me here in the first place searching for mods, so basically I made this mini-mod a bit based on these series despite not being able to create new characters, but at the moment, it's just player roleplay to recreate the story and some battles on your own, no scripts yet as I've referred above, it's just free to roam.

You can start as the Roman Rebels with 3 armies lead by Spartaco, Crixo and Oenomao near Brundisium consisting of trained experienced gladiators and rebels, or you can start as the Romans/SPQR with Crassus, Caesar and Pompey in the settlements right above Spartacus and his armies.
    Note: I included Caesar assuming he was involved in the Third Servile War taking Starz's series in mind.

So this is the 'descr_strat' - http://www.sendspace.com/file/7q57p2
    The installation process is the same as the one on the first post, download the file, and place it on:
    data\world\maps\campaign\barbarian_invasion\descr_strat

For uninstall purposes, before copying the file above, first click on the original 'descr_strat' and select copy (CTRL+C), then just paste (CTRL+V) and you should have a ''descr_strat - Copy' file created, so in order to uninstall this mini-mod, you just need to delete the 'descr_strat' and rename the 'descr_strat - Copy' back into just 'descr_strat'.

Please remember this is a very raw mini-mod as I have no experience in TW modding and had little time to enhance this, but it was entertaining actually defeating Crassus and Caesar, followed by Pompey, and then conquering the rest of the world through Spartacus' legacy :]

Quote Originally Posted by neodio View Post
    Ahoy!

King Philip II talked about this mod and I was quite eager to play it, and quite sad that it was lost, but it's obviously understandable, so I decided to try out something myself. Since these are just some minor edits compared to the original mod of this thread, I guess I will post it here instead of making a new thread, especially since I have already been discussing this mini-mod here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...y-as-Spartacus

As known, the 'Roman Rebel' faction (as 'new_faction') is already existent in the 77BC mod, I merely unlocked it and made some minor adjustments on the 'descr_strat', only on the Spartacus faction and the SPQR faction, and also, only in Italy. I just opened the file and started tampering it, I have no previous TW modding experience so I haven't set any victory conditions, no new characters, skins, maps, or any kind of story/plot, etc.., that can be made in the future, time will tell.

There has been a recent Spartacus uprising with the Starz series, which lead me here in the first place searching for mods, so basically I made this mini-mod a bit based on these series despite not being able to create new characters, but at the moment, it's just player roleplay to recreate the story and some battles on your own, no scripts yet as I've referred above, it's just free to roam.

You can start as the Roman Rebels with 3 armies lead by Spartaco, Crixo and Oenomao near Brundisium consisting of trained experienced gladiators and rebels, or you can start as the Romans/SPQR with Crassus, Caesar and Pompey in the settlements right above Spartacus and his armies.
    Note: I included Caesar assuming he was involved in the Third Servile War taking Starz's series in mind.

So this is the 'descr_strat' - http://www.sendspace.com/file/7q57p2
    The installation process is the same as the one on the first post, download the file, and place it on:
    data\world\maps\campaign\barbarian_invasion\descr_strat

For uninstall purposes, before copying the file above, first click on the original 'descr_strat' and select copy (CTRL+C), then just paste (CTRL+V) and you should have a ''descr_strat - Copy' file created, so in order to uninstall this mini-mod, you just need to delete the 'descr_strat' and rename the 'descr_strat - Copy' back into just 'descr_strat'.

Please remember this is a very raw mini-mod as I have no experience in TW modding and had little time to enhance this, but it was entertaining actually defeating Crassus and Caesar, followed by Pompey, and then conquering the rest of the world through Spartacus' legacy :]
    Thanks for posting this neodio! I never got a chance to try Salvor's Spartacus mod so I'll definately give it a whirl as soon as I get a chance - RL is messing a little with my gaming/modding plans atm

He was indeed - as a junior Tribune or Cadet. I can't recall which Consul/Legate he was on the staff of though. We have a historian associated to FRRE so please feel free to contact him if you need verification of your own research: "bucellarii" is the TWC username.

It looks like a great start to me

How to download mod spartak?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast