Thread: could someone do it for me?

Default could someone do it for me?

So I added for France theses units: Reiters, Forlorn Hope, Demi Lancers and musketeers, but they don't have any sound when you click to them. Could someone add for them sound and if you did that in which folder I supposed to add that file?
    Last edited by misterskeda; July 26, 2009 at 01:16 PM.

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Default Re: could someone do it for me?

I think I do something wrong, because when the game rebuilds events.idx and events.dat files, I got totally silence in menu and battle.

I have one question for you could you add sound for some units. I added for France theses units: Reiters, Forlorn Hope, Demi Lancers and musketeers.
    You can use for musketeers and reiters arquesiers sound and for forlorn hope voulgier sound and for demi lancers Lancers sound

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by misterskeda View Post
    I think I do something wrong, because when the game rebuilds events.idx and events.dat files, I got totally silence in menu and battle.
    If you are running Windows Vista, make sure you have UAC turned off as this can mess with mods.

Quote Originally Posted by misterskeda View Post
    I have one question for you could you add sound for some units. I added for France theses units: Reiters, Forlorn Hope, Demi Lancers and musketeers.
    You can use for musketeers and reiters arquesiers sound and for forlorn hope voulgier sound and for demi lancers Lancers sound
    You asked that question initially and I posted a link explaining how to do what you want. If you have managed to add the units to the faction yourself, there's no reason why you cant edit the sounds file successfully. It's much simpler than what you've already done

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

I have xp

Thanks, sorry about that. One minute ago I solve my problem. I have to copied in my mod folder all other sound text files too. Stupid me.