Thread: Rome music in Empire?

Icon5 Rome music in Empire?

I was wondering if there is a mod out there that allows you to hear Rome Total War music in Empire Total War? Or if there is a music addon on this site that some of you have used before that sounds similar to the music found in Rome. Thanks for all the help!

Mods: If this is the wrong section, just move to correct one. I'm kinda new here.

Default Re: Rome music in Empire?

Thanks for the reply La De Da Brigadier Graham

Do any of your sound packs remotely resemble music of Rome Total War? If so please point me to which one!

Lord Justin's Avatar Tiro

As outstanding as Rome's soundtrack was I think it wouldn't really "fit" with Empire I just put my classical playlist on random and that does the job nicely
    Lieutenant Lord Justin Heron

Thank you for your patronage. This has been Justin's Signature™.

hitokiri2486's Avatar Centenarius

If you really did want to use RTW's music though, it would probably be easier to download one of the sound mods available on this forum, and then replace the music tracks with RTW tracks using PFM. Assuming you have the RTW soundtrack on you, of course...
    Let me persuade you with my powerful logic skills.

In light of the Total War series, a quote from the theologian whom I respect the most:

The Heavenly City outshines Rome, beyond comparison. There, instead of victory, is truth; instead of high rank, holiness.
    St. Augustine, Bishop of Hippo

Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri2486 View Post
    If you really did want to use RTW's music though, it would probably be easier to download one of the sound mods available on this forum, and then replace the music tracks with RTW tracks using PFM. Assuming you have the RTW soundtrack on you, of course...
    Interesting, I will deff have to try that. Just a gander, what exactly does PFM stand for?

Also someone said on another forum that you could copy the sound files from rome total war directory to empire directory. I have all 3 games Rome, Medieval 2 and Empire installed but I don't want to take the chance of messing up my installs. Can anyone shed light on this method?

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

moved to mods section

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :