Thread: oblivion construction set questions.

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default oblivion construction set questions.

I have been working on modifying Oblivion a bit through the toolset. I downloaded quite some mods to improve the experience, but want to know more about loading more than one mod into the toolset at once.

Appearantly changes are only saved into one plugin so how should I go about this? So far I loaded up a beauty pack mod that allows for quite some additional hairstyles which have been very helpfull with the improvement of NPC's.

But I would really want to be able to load up some clothes and armor mods along with it, to allow for more unique NPC's, there just are not enough clothes.

How would I go about that?

Default Re: oblivion construction set questions.

You could manually add the files you wanted to the plugin (ie- creating new clothing entries, adding meshes, textures, etc.), or go look for a programme that combines plugins.

My question is, why would you? You can load more than one plugin to the game.

EDIT - I see nowm, the whole NPC business. As far as I knw, unless there is is a conflict in the inventories of the altered NPCs, the clothes AND improved features should load together.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Ardruire Iacób; July 24, 2009 at 04:11 PM.

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: oblivion construction set questions.

how would it work when saving? Loading two modules at once can work, but only one can be the active file, and changes can only be made to one file I think because of this.