Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Imperial Splendour 2.04 Download, Overview and Installation Instructions

Radiso-FIN's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.0 Download, Overview and Installation Instructions

Hey, I just downloaded this mod and I'm about to install it.
    Just a quick question, I have DarthMod 2,5 installed also. Is it okay if I install IS 2.0 and simply disable DM using ModManager, or do I have to delete DM completely?

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.0 Download, Overview and Installation Instructions

it should be ok if darth is properly using mod format (which i think he is). You should rename the file extension of his localisation though (like .pack_backup) if there is a localisation, so there are no conflict there.

Radiso-FIN's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Knight View Post
    it should be ok if darth is properly using mod format (which i think he is). You should rename the file extension of his localisation though (like .pack_backup) if there is a localisation, so there are no conflict there.
    Okay, thanks a lot.

Graphic's Avatar Vicarius

Had lots of fun with the beta version, easily the best ETW mod out.

Quote Originally Posted by American_beaner View Post
    I keep Getting CTD
    Dam i can NOT finish my Genocide!
    How am i suppose to build a Great German Nation with the 3rd Reich?
    Sounds like a new campaign is stopping you.....

Wow, looks great, downloading now. And if you need a beta tester, drop me a PM.....

EDIT: +rep to all.

Dansk af Fødsel's Avatar Foederatus

Dont know if this is the right place to ask this question but wasnt the upgrade made by erasmus777 suposed to give denmark a admirality?
    Fair fights do not exist,only fights where one side wins and the other looses

Has the Battle AI been improved also?

Also, does the AI make trade agreements/diplomacies/alliances now?
    Last edited by RuleBritannia; July 30, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

AI improvement is afaik not feasible as it is hardcoded.

but there is also an error glitch i just encountered: couldnŽt alt-tab out of the game somehow.
    Hail Eris! Hail Discordia!

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

ok downloaded and all that. theres a file called patch_is_text.dat

what is this and do i need to put it into the data folder also?
    You look great today.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post
    ok downloaded and all that. theres a file called patch_is_text.dat

what is this and do i need to put it into the data folder also?
    Put it in the data folder, but not in the script folder

It contains the localisation (Unit Names & description and all that)

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

alright loaded up the mod and everything seems to be working

except grenadiers no longer have their grenades and light infantry cant deploy stakes now?
    You look great today.

-Bows to the modders-

Thank you guys, I will install tomorrow!!

P.S Is Q all better after his unfourtunate accident? It was bad to hear of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post
    alright loaded up the mod and everything seems to be working

except grenadiers no longer have their grenades and light infantry cant deploy stakes now?
    Grenades for grenadiers are not historical, at least not in the 18th century .. so they were removed (as in most mods)

Stakes are ridiculous, if they were battle fortifications like cheveaux de frise, we might implement it .. but if light infantry can just magically conjure a stake and plant it firmly in the ground in less than 10 seconds xD

Indefinitely Banned

Curds?

Lol, Curds...I do believe they meant "Kurds".

I was just spelling Curds sillyily when I posted that picture. Yeah, it is with a K and we have them named thusly ingame.

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.01 Download, Overview and Installation Instructions

Hotfix uploaded. The most significant fix is with artillery localisation, but there are also a few small fixes (Danish Naval Battles should work now).

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    The link is on the front page of this topic.
    Dude weres the download for 2.1 or 2.0 it says hotfix but no link what button do i click so i can play!

Never mind found it hope this works!
    Thank you for your help
    Rep+++ for you!

Hey how can i give you rep Points?

Well ive tried the hotfix does Not work i keep getting CTD!
    I cant complete a game over even get 20 turns
    Last edited by Astaroth; July 31, 2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Merged quadruple post.

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.01 Download, Overview and Installation Instructions

Is both of the fixes included in the 2.01 download?
    Gamer since early 80-ties! Find me on twitter - be aware I'm geeky and tweet a lot!