Thread: mod hunt for new units

Default mod hunt for new units

I had picked up the ToonTotalwar mod, the Prussian and the Swedish mods on here, all of them are great, I love new unit additions to the factions, but seems a few factions I haven't found any extra unit mods for them.

Are there unit mods for...

Russia
    Poland Lithania
    Ottoman
    Martha
    Austria
    United provinence

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: mod hunt for new units

My friend, for almost each of the mods you listed down, there are at least one or two retextures and new units, especially for Russia. "The Glory of the Russian Empire". Just search and you will find.

It is just a question of compatibility. Retextured units always work, but combining other mods with the ToonTotalWar mods, which have new different units, could cause crashes
    Last edited by GeneralL; July 23, 2009 at 05:26 AM.

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

You could use the unit compatibility project.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=5188226
    It has a list of what ones will work together
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralL View Post
    My friend, for almost each of the mods you listed down, there are at least one or two retextures and new units, especially for Russia. "The Glory of the Russian Empire". Just search and you will find.

It is just a question of compatibility. Retextured units always work, but combining other mods with the ToonTotalWar mods, which have new different units, could cause crashes
    I saw the glory of russia one and the danish one looking to snag both, but didn;t find any for the Poles, or Austria, or the other ones on the list.. am I not looking back far enough?

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion_Maida View Post
    I saw the glory of russia one and the danish one looking to snag both, but didn;t find any for the Poles, or Austria, or the other ones on the list.. am I not looking back far enough?
    No new units but I have made a few reskins with more to come if you want them?

Link in sig' if so

still hunting for new units for Austrian Polish United Provinces Marathan and Ottoman factions

There is an Ottoman mod somewhere, I don't know what thread its in, but the pack file is called "Rtext_ottomanfull_patch.pack".

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Try my mod in my sig!

jarnomiedema's Avatar Artifex ad Infinitum

I echo EmperorBatman999's sentiments. Check out the large red hyperlink in my signature and you'll find the Light Edition of the United Provinces (Netherlands) retexture project. Together with Van Diemen and KindredBrujah, I've compiled a set of new textures for every single Dutch unit in the game. Furthermore, the .pack file is in patch format, so you don't need the mod manager to activate it.

Right now, Van Diemen and I are hard at work completing the Full Edition of the UP Retexture Project, which will also add new units and change the models of the existing units around. The Light Edition is multiplayer compatible and the Full Edition will not be.

Enjoy!

BTW: I'm surprised you didn't find it. Did you do a search for it? I've tagged the thread with things like UP, united provinces, retexture, etc., but perhaps you can suggest or add a few more tags yourself..

Under the patronage of his Estonian Eminence Trax

ok im checking out both

currently have

Toontotalwar
    Swenish mod
    the UP rexture
    the Prussia mod
    Sharpes rifle mod
    and this patch