Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: **Released: '300 Warlords of Sparta**.

Icon7 Re: **Released: '300 Warlords of Sparta**.

Got it to work!!! Thank you very much for your help. I'm very eager to play this.

Default Re: **Released: '300 Warlords of Sparta**.

ey I canīt play this mod, I have to installed compulsory in C:/.... where I have the BI but I wouldprefered to install it in a fresh copy but dont let me.
    I try the 2 versions clasical and movie but it ctds me with:"Script Error in alexander\300WoS/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 2954, column 18.Unrecognised mount type"elephant african cataphract " "

thatīs all how can I resolved it?

many thanks

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

This mod only works on the Alexander expansion. If you don't have Alexander it won't work.

I have it!!!!!

Blog Entries

Then the mod should be in your Alexander folder. Create a short cut as Aradan explained on the last page and it should work.

you dont understand me, look...i had installed my BI expansion in C:/programs files/activision....well when you gonna install your mod, you canīt select the directory isnīt it?? so alex is in that directory and the mod I installed in...../Rome total war as it suggested...right??

and then it give me that error

understand???what can I do fellow?

Blog Entries

Hmm, BI is not needed to play this mod, I'm not sure why you keep mentioning BI?.

All you need is RTW installed and patched to 1.5 and Alexander installed.

DL the mod and install it as per the instructions.

Alternatively you can install it to a folder anywhere on your system and then copy it to your Alex folder, you still need to create a short cut for it though.

WoS has to be installed in alex folder???? cause in the instalation it recommends that should end in/Rome total war.....not in /alexander

ŽŽ

Blog Entries

Yes, if you use the automatic installer it will automatically install in the Alex folder, if you install it manually you'll need to copy it in there manually.

:S no it ctds me.... give me another type of error..." canīt find data//....:S:S:S:S

The mod, as the installer itself says when it prompts you to enter an installation path, should be installed in your main RTW directory, NOT the alexander subdirectory.

Right now you probably have an alexander/alexander folder. Delete The second (underlined) one and try again.

I do what you explain to me and I try once again and it give me the same error "Script Error in alexander\300WoS/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 2954, column 18.Unrecognised mount type"elephant african cataphract "

the fact is that there is no way to install the ALEX in other directory and in that one I have right now the BI with a mod..well I dont know if it matters but...I just tell you whatīs the situation...

Try installing alexander wherever it automatically installs, and then move the entire "alexander" folder and the RTW-ALX.exe inside your actual RTW directory.

I tried that...and give me error data base bla bla bla....

Blog Entries

Is your RTW patched to 1.5?.

Is it a clean copy, ie: have you installed any other mods or edited files yourself?.

yessssssssssss I was telling you 40 times!!!!! ŽŽ patched to 1.5 BUT in c/programs file/activision/RTW I have the BI patched to 1.6....and when I run the installer of ALEX it dont let me install in other folder !!! well....if I install alex in that folder the game runs perfectly..what ctds is the WoS if I install after that...

If I do that and try another way like copying the alex folder and the alex.exe in other RTW 1.5 folder( a copy for the ocation ) and then install the WoS there...it ctds me but with other type of error....

canīt explain better sorry...

Blog Entries

Hmm, Vista or XP?.

♔Gollum♔'s Avatar Decanus

you dont need alexander. you only need the EXE. enter the disc, then copy the exe and paest it in you RTW folder

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    Hmm, Vista or XP?.
    XP

Gollum....only the exe??????????????????????????????????????????? thatīs impossible

ok so, in order to finish that repeat all the steps to install.

OMG I canīt believe it
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; September 02, 2009 at 09:19 AM.

♔Gollum♔'s Avatar Decanus

yes, it is possible. (make sure the disk is in the drive)enter: my computer\folders\D : (or wotever your drive name is) and you can easly see the exe