One question about RON / BSM and DarthMod

Fisrt of all, I want to thank everyone involved in this project for the hard work you've made. Thanks. Now to the question
I use this packs, and exactly loaded in this order:
-Darthmod 2.4 (complete)
-Regalia of nations (Sounds & Real Flags & Uniforms & Smoke and Blood 4 / repack 11thJuly Thanks StageNinja)
-Smoke and Blood 4 (Only use the darthmod related files->That's BSM for DarthMod 2.4)
-Additional Units Mod 2.4 for DarthMod (with the 2 patches, graphical and location file spanish)

There are conficts listed in the Modmanager (Specially RON with AUM, but these are about textures,etc, and I'm really just testing the new units); The fact is that the game and works ok; and the taste and feeling in land battles is really epic with these mods combined...Good work.

Regalia of nations comes with BSM 4. This one includes BSM for darthMod 2.4, as is the complete BSM, but:
1st) Is this part activated specifically when you load darthmod in 1st place? I say this because I load BSM for darthmod just after RON, just in case. Am I doing ok, or I should not load BSM for darthmod?
2nd) Modmanager order works like some kind of "last read pack -> the used one"

Thanks and sorry for my almost-forgotten english. Hope you understand.