Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Clueless Mafia (Concluded, town victory)

Default Re: Clueless Mafia (In PLAY)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Celt
    What particular person are you trying to help out exactly?
    Yes, his naming of a compadre sounds a bit suspicious. Do you think he may be a mafioso or just a newbie? It seems that Rob was the only one voting Celsius at that moment, so if Ateup turns out to be a mafioso, then Rob would be top of my list...

Quote Originally Posted by Teep View Post
    Well, i am generally used to larger games which are either lite (17 or 19 players) or normal (20+ player), with all players allowed to PM everyone and various special roles which means that generally you can fade into the background for the first couple of games then help the goodies win if you are good.

Your talking about mafiosos being the only active players reminds me of a lite game where the baddies completely controlled the game, winning without a loss on their side.
    Mafiascums player are you?

I'll be watching you

Rob_the_Celt's Avatar Rebel

Yes, his naming of a compadre sounds a bit suspicious. Do you think he may be a mafioso or just a newbie? It seems that Rob was the only one voting Celsius at that moment, so if Ateup turns out to be a mafioso, then Rob would be top of my list...
    Perhaps, but ATPG voted Celcius and retracted the vote after that post was made. That could be due to me stuffing up the tally but Ateups vote followed very fast on ATPGs one and was his only action so far!
    Unvote Celcius, vote Ateup.

Bit more chat outa you please sir/madame/it. Pray tell who is this accomplice?
    "Éireann go deo"

Under the patronage of Rhah

I'll go for Ateup, then we can get some other people's ideas on who the copmadre may be.

Unvote Rob

Vote Ateup

And who is ATPG?

Askthepizzaguy's Avatar Know the dark side
    Civitate

I am the pizza man. Askthepizzaguy = ATPG

Very very very interesting.

You have both Rob and Teep saying they are suspicious of each other but then voting for someone else.... THE SAME someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Celt View Post
    Teeps actions are scummiest in my eyes though, it might be a noob posting a vote but I'd rather see reasons for why as it leaves him open for a vote for lurking. I don't want to vote for him incase a bandwagon forms though, I'd prefer if he gave a reason so we could see the lay of the land.
    Yet both voted for Aetop.... My vote remains Teep.

Well I agree that Aetop and his com padre comment is suspicious. Very much so actually. I'm NOT going to join this bandwagon.

My vote for Rob was a bit random, while my vote for Aetop was made on the idea that he was helping a 'compadre' as he called the unknown person. Rob was seen as highly suspicious to me because he was voting for Celsius at the same time as Aetop decided to vote.

I will call for Rob's head if Aetop is a mafioso, but otherwise I have nothing against him.

Oh I see. I miss read your comment and made the wrong conclusions thinking you meant you found Rob more suspicious than Ateup. I agree. But if that is the case, why would Rob vote for him. Based on your move, and rather QUICK move, could be just as easily trying to extinguish a rogue mafia player that might reveal you. You blame Rob, when Ateup turns up scum, we all vote Rob he's town and then bam! You're free now with several nights to kill townies and get the odds in your favour.

So, who do you suggest we kill then?

Ateup i suppose is fine but frankly I kinda like you, heavy lurking only got goaded into posting by accumulating several votes and have jumped on a single posters comment to condemn two. I'm just not going to fall for the Ateup = Scum so does Rob. Like I said, you could just as easily be the mafioso thats trying to get into position for 2 free night kills. I don't mind letting Ateup live an extra night to go after a higher risk target today. I personally believe the first day is the best day to go after someone that isn't obvious.

My vote remains.

I am honoured that you believe that I am so evil as to even think of such a plan and I fail to see how I am not obvious, I am putting myself out there, giving any player a chance to fault my logic which might not happen if I had stayed quiet.

Anyway, we will see tomorrow who is lynched and a first day baddie is rarely a good thing as it provides few leads upon which to follow.

Then why Ateup. If he is so obviously mafia getting rid of him would probably be the WORST thing we could do. If he is town what would are next move be. In fact we'd be screwed. 2 dead townies (maybe more depending what powers the mafia have or other roles exist) and we wouldn't be any further along than we are now. Even more reason to leave Ateup for another day and maybe try someone else.

You'd have to agree, you just said pretty much the same yourself.

You had been viewing the thread for so long Teep I thought I would get a response out of you. Now no one is left and I'm bored at work.

Civitate

I am afraid I don't follow. If someone is mafia, getting rid of them makes sense to me, even if only to remove their ability to vote. If we try to be slick and keep an eye on them for a round, perhaps we might get a clue to who their partner is, sure... but there's also the fact that town rarely makes a proper decision and we'll have votes everywhere, and I guarantee you the mafia vote won't be divided. Remove a kill, or remove a vote, any mafia should die immediately.

But if you have another perspective I'd like to hear it.

I'm not sold on Ateup, I'm merely using Teep's perspective to show that from his position on Ateup is contradictory. While I agree when scum are found they should be removed immediately, I just don't feel that one post is enough to classify Ateup as scum at this point. The way the votes have gone I just get a scummy vibe from both Rob and Teep. I'm more than happy to maintain my pressure on Teep with my vote.

Civitate

That suits me fine. At present, there's really no reason not to vote for someone, and any one person is just as good as the other, myself excluded of course.

My vote stands. Unlike a house divided, which cannot.

? That sort of response isn't going to help you sadly.

wow i just found out i am going to need to be replaced as i am going to be away for 4 weeks