Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Clueless Mafia (Concluded, town victory)

Skooma Addict's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Clueless Mafia (Concluded, town victory)

Welcome to Hollinghurst Manor! Tis a Masquerade Party at the manor. Unfortunately, shortly after all the guests arrive, the corpse of Mr. Boddy, the host and owner of the property, is found lying face down in the pool out back. Who could have done this!? It is up to the guests to find out and take justice into their own hands as Mr. Boddy specifically asked the police dep. not to meddle in his affairs for the week.

However, a mysterious note was found on the table in the dinning area.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Dear guests, friends, and..others. Each of you have been invited here for a specific reason. Revenge. You have all wronged me in the past and I intend to get my vengeance on each and every one of you in this life, or the next. If you are reading this then that means I am already dead. I have been killed by one of you. Do not bother calling the police for they have been "apropriately" dealt with. The guards outside have specific orders to lock down the Hollinghorst grounds for exactly one week. It is up to you to survive, or find out who did this to me. The torment must be unbearable for some of you so I will leave you with this. Good luck, and enjoy your stay at my mansion.

Rules:

Pretty basic. Lynch votes during the day, night actions are reported to me. You MAY NOT pm each other or discuss the game outside of the thread or a wogging will occur. Only certain people have permission to pm outside of the thread... Day periods will be aproximately 48 hours.(this may change to better serve the players) Same goes for night periods. You are welcome to talk all you want inside the thread, day or night so have fun, and enjoy!

Write ups will be done after all night actions are reported or 48 hours after the day period is finished. Which ever happens first. Failure to report actions will result in no action taking place so stay on the ball.

Game will begin officially in aproximately 12 hours from now. Happy Hunting

Default Re: Clueless Mafia

^^^ The above post is plagued with grammatical errors. Trust me, I am well aware. ^^^

This is the game that we are currently playing yea?

Yes

Rob_the_Celt's Avatar Rebel

It's a bit like saw, isn't it! Mr boddy, what a name seeing as he is infact a body.

Could a moderator somewhere close the sign up thread as well or people will keep posting there. Can we get a list of who's in the game as well from that thread so all the info we need is in here plz. Thank u kindly.
    "Éireann go deo"

Under the patronage of Rhah

Like Saw? How old are you Rob? Never played the board game "Clue." Given the name of the game, Clueless Mafia, I wager its supposed to be like that (also given that Clue is a murder mystery I think its rather a no brainer). Skooma seems to indicate that we are up against only ONE Mafioso, Mr Boddy's killer. But that doesn't seem fair given the number of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Celt View Post
    Can we get a list of who's in the game as well from that thread so all the info we need is in here plz. Thank u kindly.
    Your wish is my command!
    Players:

Beefy
    Teep
    Maceman
    Pizza
    DG
    Rob
    Blackadder
    Double A
    Ateup
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGoat View Post
    Skooma seems to indicate that we are up against only ONE Mafioso, Mr Boddy's killer. But that doesn't seem fair given the number of players.
    I never said that... Could be one. Could be nine. Who knows, that's the fun.

THIS GAME HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGoat View Post
    Like Saw? How old are you Rob? Never played the board game "Clue." Given the name of the game, Clueless Mafia, I wager its supposed to be like that (also given that Clue is a murder mystery I think its rather a no brainer). Skooma seems to indicate that we are up against only ONE Mafioso, Mr Boddy's killer. But that doesn't seem fair given the number of players.
    I'm too in old, thats how old i am! Whats clue? Is it like cluedo or something? It was the apparently dead guy on the floor with a hacksaw and the slow decay of time...

One mafia might fit if its a cluedo game alright. Might suit mafia player to give the impression that there is one mafia player too, isn't that right mr Goat. if that is your real name.
    "Éireann go deo"

Quote Originally Posted by Skooma Addict View Post
    Your wish is my command!
    Players:

Beefy
    Teep
    Maceman
    Pizza
    DG
    Rob
    Blackadder
    Double A
    Ateup
    Sith Lord

I never said that... Could be one. Could be nine. Who knows, that's the fun.

THIS GAME HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!
    WOHOOOO! Thanks for the info too.
    "Éireann go deo"

Default Re: Clueless Mafia (In PLAY)

ok so all those random votes in the other thread don't count?

Lets make the random votes count

Vote: Sithlord!!

Assuming that its day ofcause.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Celt View Post
    I'm too in old, thats how old i am! Whats clue? Is it like cluedo or something? It was the apparently dead guy on the floor with a hacksaw and the slow decay of time...

One mafia might fit if its a cluedo game alright. Might suit mafia player to give the impression that there is one mafia player too, isn't that right mr Goat. if that is your real name.
    Cluedo? what the deuce. Maybe we are talking about the same game... The one where you can say "So and so in the library with a wrench!" and win the game. Horribly off topic but I'm mildly intrigued by the name "Cluedo." I should probably google it.

I suppose it might suit a mafia player to make others think there is only one when there could be more. But then again... how would you say it would benefit the mafia to have the town think that? The way I see it, if there's only one the town has to be EXTRA careful because the favourable odds could diminish quite quickly if the wrong choice is made. And hence, the mafia has to be EXTRA careful in that situation. As they may find themselves under closer scrutiny. Voiding any benefit gained from the idea of hiding the other member with said tactic. Thats the way I see that. Love to hear your feelings on the subject.... Mr. Rob. If that IS your real name.

*tugs on Rob's hair hoping to reveal a wig.... the hair doesn't budge*

Very cunning logic there, did they teach you that once you got made? I guess we know there is at least one mafia here!

Askthepizzaguy's Avatar Know the dark side
    Civitate

I'm just waiting to see if Rob goes after me for being mafia, because that's how I know he's mafia.

Remember, Rob? Couldn't hide from me?

Askthepizzaguy's Avatar Know the dark side
    Civitate

vote: Maceman

spreading the love around.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy187 View Post
    Lets make the random votes count

Vote: Sithlord!!

Assuming that its day ofcause.

allrighty then vote:beefy
    or should i say vote:porky you fake

I
    Vote: No one

Quote Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
    I
    Vote: No one
    Wait, are you in the game?

MaceMan's Avatar Miles

vote:Askthepizzaguy

For picking on the newbie.

"...and MaceMan outflanks with a dose of reality..."
    -GeneralChaos

Ex - Rome: Total War Commentator

Yes, Celsius has joined our game in the stead of Captain Blackadder.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast