Thread: REQ: Britain Reskin with buff facings.

TheBlobThing's Avatar Semisalis

Default REQ: Britain Reskin with buff facings.

Hi talented modders (without whom this game would be considerably less awesome!).

I've been looking around for a British reskin with buff facings on the line inf, but I can't seem to be able to find any. Nearest I've found is Legofingers excellent reskin: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=257156

Unfortunately I cannot wrap my head around reskinning, hence I ask you, dear community.

Anyone up for making a mini mod where British units retain their white shirts and trousers, yet have buff facings?
    Disclaimer:
    The above are my current opinions and are liable to change according to mood, time of day, degree of sleep deprivation endured and/or level of inebriation.

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Default Re: REQ: Britain Reskin with buff facings.

I'll make one for you . I enjoy skinning and recolouring facings is pretty easy Though the regt that had buff facings (22nd Of Foot) should also have buff trousers & waistcoats so if I make one it will be like this as I like to make things right if I do them. (See picture)

If this is ok I'll make one so let me know

Edit - I've made one so if you want it take it if not np http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=279286
    Last edited by ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔; July 20, 2009 at 08:02 PM.

TheBlobThing's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: REQ: Britain Reskin with buff facings.

Hi mate. Sorry, didn't see your post. Had subscribed and asked for e-mail notifications but none came so I figured no one had replied. Anyway, downloading now and, as I've stated in your reskin thread: + rep!

Thanks a bunch for responding to my request.
    Disclaimer:
    The above are my current opinions and are liable to change according to mood, time of day, degree of sleep deprivation endured and/or level of inebriation.