Thread: does anybody still have this mod?

Default does anybody still have this mod?

if yes please pm me.............
    thank you
    druvatar

Default Re: does anybody still have this mod?

????

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

The links expired while I was away. I will likely not put a new link up until I work out some of the bugs that I have found. If someone has these files, feel free to upload them.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Try this (dawnofkingdoms.zip - 534.7 Mb)for now, but I can't offer much support at the moment.

By the time the mod is finished (whenever that may be), it will be quite a bit different from what it is now.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

What kind of bugs do you have to correct ?

I like the concept of this mod and I'm going to make a "focus on" in the french modding forums. I hope it will be well received.
    Thanks for your work anyway, I have never managed to finish a mod I was alone to mod, I understand how difficult it is to try finishing and not listening all the ideas you have in the mind !

Quote Originally Posted by sinople View Post
    What kind of bugs do you have to correct ?
    Not just bugs.. New map, new units, new recruitment system, etc.

I like the concept of this mod and I'm going to make a "focus on" in the french modding forums. I hope it will be well received.
    Thanks for your work anyway, I have never managed to finish a mod I was alone to mod, I understand how difficult it is to try finishing and not listening all the ideas you have in the mind !
    That's great. Actually the map that I'll be using is an edited and resized version of the French Map Mod. Thanks.

-John G. Hartung