Thread: Ethnic Traits 3: Omens suggestion thread.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Default Ethnic Traits 3: Omens suggestion thread.

Zarax and I discuss for a while on new feature of Ethnic Traits Series 3 and come up with new system of Omens.

Omens in Ethnic Traits 3 composed of

- Faction(Greater) Omens ---> This will be for faction leaders mostly served as mission, this will effect Faction Leader's mandate as long as mission from omens still not resolved. This belong to leader but effect on all agents and characters. This type of Omens will not apply to AI factions.
    - Character(Lesser) Omens ---> This will be for all family characters and maybe diplomats, dream or some event in their life will called them to their quest to redeem bad traits from the past. This type of omens will not apply to pragmatic characters.
    - Start turn/Siege Omens ---> This is random omens at turn start which mainly effect battle for characters during that turn. This type of omens will not apply to pragmatic characters.

Although I have the idea but my knowledge about omens in ancient world is limit so I really want fellow forumer to suggest on omen's text and how it will effect games to included in Ethnic Traits 3 which still under development.
    Last edited by Suppanut; July 19, 2009 at 01:20 PM.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

Default Re: Ethnic Traits 3: Omens suggestion thread.

This is a great idea Suppanut. Sounds like a lot of fun.