Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Forts Camps

Icon11 General Forts Camps

How do you put forts back in the game that generals build and can the walls be changed to the 2nd level walls so archers could be put on them? Thanks for any response.

Default Re: General Forts Camps

DDO i wonder this to i want construcable castles from Crusades is it ? Let it cost what it needs to cost. GIVE IT TO ME: this would be a great implement so many choke holds i just wanna castle up seen?

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

There is a submod for this, just search for forts

Quote Originally Posted by abbews View Post
    There is a submod for this, just search for forts
    By this statement i hope your not refering to the Submod where they already placed forts. because if you did that would be a real dissapointment. Wanna be able to construct forts in the campaign map with a general.

Edit: Abbews i searched and found no such submod that allows you to construct forts in the campaign map. If you know something please say.
    Last edited by DeliCiousTZM; July 18, 2009 at 06:20 PM.

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Well okey, i referred to a mod that added forts but also gave you the ability to construct forts.
    Then it's easy to remove all forts that was added

Quote Originally Posted by abbews View Post
    Well okey, i referred to a mod that added forts but also gave you the ability to construct forts.
    Then it's easy to remove all forts that was added
    Are you sure you could construct forts would you please link me ? + rep if i get it.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

If you want to build forts then follow this

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

i dont see how this would add forts to TATW Aikanar ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The-Monetary View Post
    i dont see how this would add forts to TATW Aikanar ?
    You asked for buildable forts in TA:TW right?
    Since TA:TW is a modification of Kingdoms it is liable to the rules of modding of Kingdoms.
    Hence this should work if conveyed to TA:TW.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Could anyone concor so we would know for sure and the link you sent me was to fix a bug. But were talking about adding the function to construct Castle like forts its a diffrence.

Blog Entries

Could anyone concor so we would know for sure and the link you sent me was to fix a bug. But were talking about adding the function to construct Castle like forts its a diffrence.
    How about try for yourself then?

didn't work for me maybe i did it wrong but then again i didn't expect it to work. and Aikanar manner up you just epic failed.

Considering you were the one who couldn't get the forts to work, you are the one who just "epic failed".
    "...Boldly they rode and well,
    Into the jaws of Death,
    Into the mouth of Hell
    Rode the six hundred.
    " - Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

It works, ddo Thanks for the help.

Alright then DDO could u decribe exacly how you did it? so i can replicate.
    Last edited by DeliCiousTZM; July 18, 2009 at 09:23 PM.

axnsan's Avatar Protector Domesticus

didn't work for me maybe i did it wrong but then again i didn't expect it to work. and Aikanar manner up you just epic failed.
    You are the one who epic failed. Because if your majestiy would scroll down in the thread he linked, the answer is there.

Elfhelm's Avatar Biarchus

Go to TATW/ Data open the file descr_campaign-db in wordpad you will find a line <can build_forts bool="false">. Simply change the word false to true. I don't know how to make them stone forts,sorry!

axnsan's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think they're already stone forts

Elfhelm's Avatar Biarchus

I think it varies, when I play as HE I can only build a stockade but I saw that Rhun and OoMM were building stone forts!

Only DDO and ELFHelm was epic success you didnt change the Crusade folder as some said. go to Third age/Data/Desc_Campaign_db go down to settlement and change using notepad Change Can build_forts Bool "true" Where it was false earlier.

Now the forts become stone "at least what it looks like on the campaign map" They still cost 500. Ty DDO for writting how you actually did it.

AXNSAN the epic failure was in that you should modify Crusades to get the effects to work in third age, I was sceptical and got bashed for doubting that then i tried it and it didn't work and i got bashed again. They were wrong DDO was right. Im not epic failure here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast