Thread: An Interesting Interpretation

Manningham's Avatar Civitate

Default An Interesting Interpretation

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1025.htm

I usually stop myself from making reference to information presented through a clearly biased medium, but recently I've started thinking, "why should information which is incriminating to this administration have to be presented in an uncritical manner? Facts are still facts, no matter how they're presented" So if you watch this video, keep in mind that it is extremely critical of the administration and there's a lot of opinion thrown in amidst the factual information.

Warning to those who would agree with the video - be critical anyhow! its no good to be critical of the other side without judging your own, and there's basis for disagreement about many of the projections made. that being said, there's a lot of great information here and some very interesting viewpoints (certainly not all of which I agree with as stated).

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

I've seen it all. Well it looses focus at times, especially when playing on the Christian right-zionist allience but in all is very watchable and very educative. The fact that the guy managed interviews with Pearl, Steele and Woolsey talks volumes.

What do I need to get it to work. It has the multi-coloured multi shaped boxes in a box.
    But mark me well; Religion is my name;
    An angel once: but now a fury grown,
    Too often talked of, but too little known.

-Jonathan Swift

"There's only a few things I'd actually kill for: revenge, jewelry, Father O'Malley's weedwacker..."
    -Bender (Futurama) awesome

Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.
    -Immortal Technique

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Da Skinna
    What do I need to get it to work. It has the multi-coloured multi shaped boxes in a box.
    I guess you need to d/l some plugin by right clicking on the video screen...

Tom Paine's Avatar Mr Common Sense
    Patrician

Silver Spring, Maryland (inside the Beltway)

It really is quite interesting, especially the interviews with CIA and former CIA members. Of course, it is highly anti-Bush and done by a conspiracy theorist as far as I can tell, but informative all the same, especially Perle. How they managed that interview...