Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD 1.7 Updated on 20/02/2010.WORKING WITH PATCH 4

Default Re: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD ---new version 1.1 released---New units trailer

Some French unit cards. There's a lot more like this available.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRH View Post
    Some French unit cards. There's a lot more like this available.
    those are awesome unit cards =D

anyway those mod sounds good but how about some screenies of all the units?

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by lordhedgwich View Post
    those are awesome unit cards =D

anyway those mod sounds good but how about some screenies of all the units?
    The available trailer in the first post will give you a look at every new unit in the game,running at about 10 minutes long

Here are more unit cards

BritPatriot1815's Avatar Ducenarius
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland

Excellent work mate, re-fought Borodino Excuse me for asking but weren't the the shakos for some of the armies wider at the top like the guys in DrakeRH's attached thumbnail? Here are some of Russian soldiers
    http://www.napoleonguide.com/uniforms_russinf.htm
    Last edited by BritPatriot1815; August 18, 2009 at 11:02 AM.
    How far will I go for Rome? At least to the end of the street, I hate walking

so how are you guys planning to solve the shako problem? will we have to wait for a modding tool pack in order to see historically accurate uniforms?
    No-Time Toulouse

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

seeing the wonderful work that has been done with very little tools as a resource available,i think we can suffer the inaccuracy of a shako...dont you??

blonkers1234's Avatar Senator

is it possible to add napoleon as the emporer at the time when the campaign starts? and also add him as a genral at the start of the game?

I am getting CTD about 50% during battles. Someone mentioned Shader 2 vs Shader 3. I don't know what that means. How are people correcting the CTD?

Hey !

Im back from holidays, happy to see peoples are still playing my mod
    I plan to release a new version next week with lower morale for all units and sounds a bit lower.

u can pm me now
    Try the Napoleonic Mod for ETW

Quote Originally Posted by OneManShow View Post
    Hey !

Im back from holidays, happy to see peoples are still playing my mod
    I plan to release a new version next week with lower morale for all units and sounds a bit lower.

u can pm me now
    fusilers should be more like light inf and all fire at once instead of platoon fire, also is info going to be added to some unit cards?

Quote Originally Posted by blonkers1234 View Post
    fusilers should be more like light inf and all fire at once instead of platoon fire, also is info going to be added to some unit cards?
    yes, i will probably add some unit cards. Which fusiliers are u speaking ? platoon fire is removed

Quote Originally Posted by OneManShow View Post
    yes, i will probably add some unit cards. Which fusiliers are u speaking ? platoon fire is removed
    soz i mean rank fire, my bad, anywaz i was talking about french fusilers and how rank fire should be removed from them,get turned into light inf so they get light inf formation and all fire together, where as right now they seem very weird, theyve got fire by rank like line, no square and no extra range.

hi i really like the work you have done! would it be possible to add the usa? or maybe you could use the late campain startpos.esf.
    keep up the good work.

VVILHELM DUX's Avatar Tiro

any word on update?

upon downloading says the files are corrupt.

http://www.filefront.com/14460519/omsNTW1.2.rar

link for new version.

Fixed bug with invisibles russians bearer/drummer
    all moral units are lower(between 2 and 12 now)
    Replaced some UI cards with those from DrakeRH. thanks Drake !
    music a bit lower

Default Re: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD ---new version 1.2 released---New units trailer

Nice mod!

But there are some things that are a little less nice like: There are no names for the units, no unit descriptions and all of the units have the same picture when you right click on them. I think the government type should be more like a monarchy, since Napoleon was an Emperor, and a Napoleon unit on the battle map would be really cool, but I'll enjoy this game until Napoleon: Total War comes out!
    Last edited by sswetzen; September 05, 2009 at 05:49 AM.

IT is a very nice mod but why are you using shader 2?

I plan to add real person in the next update : napoleon, wellington, ney, bernadotte.....
    Try to use normal shader and u will see the difference i dunno why its so different.

Dont expect Napoleon total war like an ultimate game. It will be a new game, not an addon, cost 50$ and it will be probably more bugged than ETW. Nobody can build a new game in 6 months time, especially when you need 1 month to release an ETW patch fixing a couple of things. Remember the crisis, Sega want only your money.