Thread: Half-Blood Prince review!

Icon11 Half-Blood Prince review!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I have seen the movie and, it's a strange movie, where allot happens you have to see it. If you want to follow on the next movie of Harry Potter. You learn allot more about lord Voldemort, you will see Perkamentus visiting young Voldemort, and the young Voldemort maybe 9 years old could already speak with snakes and move objects also commands animals. so Perkamentus offered him to come to his special school and he didn't belief him that he was different like him so Perkamentus ...

While Harry is in the train going to Hogwarts, he has seen that Draco behaves strange, so he goes and spy on him while in the train. Then the train has arrived and it stops all children step of and Draco stays in the train, he knows Harry uses the invisible cape to spy on him Draco puts his staff and points it a Harry and then hits him on the face and steps of the train ...

So who is the Half Blood Prince ? That is a strange name I tough when hearing it.
    You will find it out if you watch it.

Professor Horace Slughorn a very strange and funny character. He likes Harry very much, it is his favorite student. Harry and the other student get lesson from him, he is the Professor of potions and he gives away a very exceptional potion I will not tell what it is you have to find it out. He holds it in his hand you can see it in the pic.

Professor Snape, watch out and look close to him in the movie a very dark character, he will answer most of your question in this movie.

It's sad we never could see him in the movie, only his servants.

You will see some romantic scene's with Harry,Rom,Hermione. It's not that special but you will see that the get older.

The movie,
    Humor, was not good nor bad, sometimes you can laugh, a funny character Professor Horace Slughorn.
    He is funny in a special way, just watch it and you know what I mean.

Action, You didn't see many battles or magic duels like you used to see. In the beginning aldo you see how death dealers destroy a bridge in the real world and in the magic world of Harry you see them ...

You will see people die, the big spider dies, the friend of Hagrid. What do you think our professor says ?
    Professor Horace Slughorn: Can I extract some poison of him ?It is very special and a high value. Hagrid says then: Well he is death he has nu used for it I guess.

All that together makes it a good movie you must see. But not like others it is now a big part boring in a way no action or something chocking.

Score 7.6 It is worth to see it.
    I didnt know where to post this, sorry for posting it here. Injoy reading.
    Last edited by webMaster412160; October 02, 2009 at 12:55 PM.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Default Re: Half-Blood Prince review!

Going to see it in 3D tomrrow. Not overly optimistic, rereading the book since the films never explain anything. Most Potter films are atrociously directed, acted and scripted, though there are some advantages.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."