Thread: May you please check it? I can't solve this problem...

Default May you please check it? I can't solve this problem...

bashi bazouks and barbary pirates are 2 different soldiers as you know. Or they are supposed to be.

At Milkshape, I have looked and they have same model. the only different is hat. you can see the difference of hat at the info cards also.

Also i looked texture models, they have different texture of hats. but at bashibozuk texture, there is both bashibozuk's one and barbary pirates' one. in the game, hats of bashibozuks are not seen. they only use hat of barbary pirates.

I looked the code of game, bashi bazouks use the model of bashi bazouks. So what can it be wrong??? hat of bashibozuks seem to me that it is added lately on barbary pirates texture. but at milkshape when i apply the texture of bashi bozuks on bashi bazouks model, the result is correct. not like in game.

Thank you

Default Re: May you please check it? I can't solve this problem...

CA just first made the bashibozuks texture for the bashibozuks, with their hat and anticipated that they would use the same for barbary pirates and added the barbary pirates hat in advance, so when they would use the bashi bazouks texture for the barbary pirates the hat was already there and I suppose that saved time for them, the game doesn't use the hat on the bashibozuks, but it does on the barbary pirates model.

I think they might have let a skinner work on the texture for both in one file and maybe someone else made it into two different textures and forgot to delete te barbary pirates hat in the
    bashibozuks texture, wich the skinner had made, because he'd done it all in one file. Or the skinner maybe forgot it.

anyway it isn't used, but I suppose you could switch the
    bashibozuks hat in the bashibozuks model for the barbary pirates hat and you would just havwe to assign that new hat to the model, you wont really have work with the texture because it's already there.

Hope this satisfies you