This thread is for discussion and feedback of the 1547 campaign.
After their victory at the Battle of Mühlberg the Habsburgs now have considerable influence over the world. The Holy Roman Emperor, the king of Austria, the King of Spain are all members of this family and support it's ideals. However the Habsburgs still have two enemies which threaten Catholicism. The first is the Muslim Ottoman Empire, which has been expanding into Europe and will begin annexing the Austrian Habsburgs' land unless they're stopped. The second are the northern Protestant countries. To protect Catholicism it may be necessary to go to war with these countries to show them whose side God is really on.
At the start of this mod all technologies are available.
Kingdom of England
Kingdom of Scotland
Kingdom of France
Holy Roman Empire
Kingdom of Portugal
Kingdom of Denmark-Norway
Kingdom of Sweden
Most Serene Republic of Venice
Kingdom of Austria
Kingdom of Poland-Lithuania
Duchy of Prussia
Grand Duchy of Moscow
Khanate of Bukhara
South East Asia
Kingdom of Tangoo
- Covers the whole world
- Every Faction Lead has a unique battle model
- Faction Leader's authority affects every settlement you control (low authority = more disorder and less money).
- The new Faction Leader must be crowned in the original capital or they'll suffer penalties
- Castle and city tech trees have been merged
- Castles are no longer buildable and cities cannot be converted to castles
- Royal buildings allow you to recruit unique units
- Arqubusters and Musketeers available from the Military Acedemy, rather than a Royal Barracks.
Ming Dynasty vs Ashikaga Shogunate
Ottoman vs Safavids
Spain vs Incas