Thread: Walloon Guards texture problem

Serenissima's Avatar Tiro

Default Walloon Guards texture problem

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Well. It seems that the Walloon Guards unit are part of the Terracotta Army. Or possibly are made of chocolate.

Noticed this during a battle in my British campaign. Since I suppose this is some sort of bug, I'll list all the conditions that might affect it as far as I know:

• I have Special Forces, and the paid new DLC units.
    • I no longer had Flanders in my territory at this time, but still had the Walloon Guards units (it had been taken by the United Provinces).
    • The unit's officers wore blue coats, presumably correctly.
    • The battle took place in Sweden, Britain vs Denmark.

Anyone else had this problem of units turning into golems, chocolate men, or terracotta warriors, depending on your preference? I have to say that it did amuse me when I noticed, especially imagining the fear experienced by the Danish enemy as groups of unblinking pottery warriors advanced towards then, but it'd be interesting to know if there is a fix or not.
    Most Serene.

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Walloon Guards texture problem

Bug noted. I had reassigned their model, but only included textures for Spain and France. Will fix it next release.

Note that these are NOT the DLC Walloon Guards, but the ones we put in long time ago. The DLC units we did not change.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

In fact I am considering to replace or supplement the TROM Walloon Guards by Walloon Line Infantry... The Dutch and Spanish had Walloon regiments, The French had their Liègeois regiments, and also the Austrians had a few "(Southern) Netherlands" regiments.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Serenissima's Avatar Tiro

Thanks. It isn't exactly a major problem, after all, more amusing than anything else!
    Most Serene.