Thread: can I add TATW units to another campaign?

Default can I add TATW units to another campaign?

is it possible to change the files so as to let me use TATW units in a standard campaign, like for Lands to Conquer? Im pretty sure the 2 mods use matching files, and it would be a matter of copying and pasting lines and adding lines in to files. If anyone has a good idea which files I would be altering for such an idea I'd appreciate hearing. With All the work that people spend on textures and sounds, I'd like to use these fantastic units in a wider campaign.

"After a thousand years of oppression, let the world hear these words once more....Save us all from the wrath of the norsemen." Amon Amarth

Default Re: can I add TATW units to another campaign?

you would need to modify the MDB file the edu and you would need to make copies of the lod meshes the pixels and textures of the units you wished to port across to get it to work and thats just for the visuals

and it would have to be for private use only as they would never give permision for mass consumption in another mod never EVER

OH and of note perhaps a question that would have been better posed in the mod workshop of the medieval 2 forums where all the modders share knoledge
    Last edited by Soul Firez; July 11, 2009 at 11:11 AM.

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

I think this is the wrong place for asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dea Paladin View Post
    I think this is the wrong place for asking questions.
    And why is that? In essence he's making a submod for himself, and there's no "post your questions here"-forum that I could see for TATW.

good luck with your own mod mate

Well, isnt there a question asking thread?

Mostly about ingame things or possible suggestions, not technical things. There are quite a few technical spinoffs in this section, making it understandable that he would ask this here.