Thread: Chinese Spies?

Wolfcp11's Avatar Senator

Default Chinese Spies?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...a_050617174215

Well, if they spy on Canada, god knows who else....
    "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." -Oscar Wilde

MeKtHep's Avatar Semisalis

every body spies on eachother like isreal the god the best secret service in the world belive me they can know allot
    china isent the only one doing it americans wil do it also in other countrys thats just the way it is

" Tell Them In Sparta " That we obeyed our orders to the last man

Seleukos's Avatar Hell hath no fury
    Patrician

Everyone spies on everyone else. Theres no denying that. China probably has spies in every country in the Western Hemephere. Maybe even most of the Eastern. There is simply no telling how many countries have spies in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Seleucos I Nicator
    Everyone spies on everyone else. Theres no denying that. China probably has spies in every country in the Western Hemephere. Maybe even most of the Eastern. There is simply no telling how many countries have spies in America.

They should form a foreign spy club.

If I remember correctly way way back a russian spy embedded tiny cameras in america coins for spying, and the american U2 known as to fly the highest and the most silent was used once to spy on russia. I think a spy club can be establish possibly another one known as the anti-spy club. lol.

Moved.

Cunobelin
    Keep this site happy & report flamming and abusive posts ASAP
    Everytime I learn something new, it pushes old stuff out of my brain -Homer (Simpson)
    Under the Honoured Patronage of the Divus Sulla. Please visit The Living Past Forum
    Patron of the Civitates Ozymandias & Dan_Grr

Stanislaw Poniatowski's Avatar Libertus

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...na_050617174215

Well, if they spy on Canada, god knows who else....
    Honestly, being a Canadian myself I don't see a massive problem here. The main problem is that the Chinese are attempting to infiltrate into Chinese groups in Canada, in places like Toronto and Vancouver, to monitor groups against the Policies of the Chinese Government back in Asia. I believe though that the Canadian government shouldn't look to crack down on this, it should pursue diplomatic channels with the Chinese. The Chinese are really looking for investments from Canada, and that could prove to be a means to get this kind of stuff to stop.
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

Say nothing of my religion. It is known to my god and myself alone.
    - Thomas Jefferson