Thread: [Sub-Mod] Genus pro Populus (FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH APE:TI 1.5) (Updated 15/7/2009)

Default [Sub-Mod] Genus pro Populus (FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH APE:TI 1.5) (Updated 15/7/2009)

(Translation: Descriptions for Nations)

This is a GRAPHICAL/MINOR GAMEPLAY CHANGES mod, not a major mod.

Currently, I hope to add/modify nation descriptions, modify victory conditions, and possibly change starting regions.

The mod is currently in beta.

CHANGES SO FAR:

15/7/2009
    Revised Savoy's description.

Made the mod fully compatible with APE:TI 1.5.

12/7/2009
    Revised New Spain's description.

Added a description for Denmark.

09/7/2009

Added national descriptions for Savoy and New Spain.
    Last edited by RuleBritannia; July 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM.

Praepositus

Default Re: [Sub-Mod] Realistic Genus , Vexillum , quicumque. pro Populus quod Partes (DOWNLOAD/DISCUSSION)

nice... might be downloading after the first MP tournament is done...

Default Re: [Sub-Mod] Realistic Genus , Vexillum , quicumque. pro Populus quod Partes (DOWNLOAD/DISCUSSION)

yep same ehre
    after the tournament is donw i will download all of these!

Seraph07's Avatar Semisalis

I like the changes, but I don't think you add the hot fix for june 29th

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph07 View Post
    I like the changes, but I don't think you add the hot fix for june 29th
    I did. In the APE core mod file I added to the download, it contains the enhanced AI mod's modified core file, which included the June 29th hotfix.

As I was, I thought the naval changes would carry over but they were edited slightly. The only thing wrong I found so far was that Spain's Mediterranean trading port was Cartagena, not Barcelona or whatever it is.

On the positive side, I saw Spain drop off a whole stack in Florida to take back St. Augustine
    from the Cherokees, and France took back French Guyana from the Dutch

Take a look at the CAI for Darth Mod. I cut out most of the files that conflicted with APE, and the result has been pretty good, Wars happen much less now.

As I was, I thought the naval changes would carry over but they were edited slightly. The only thing wrong I found so far was that Spain's Mediterranean trading port was Cartagena, not Barcelona or whatever it is.

On the positive side, I saw Spain drop off a whole stack in Florida to take back St. Augustine
    from the Cherokees, and France took back French Guyana from the Dutch

Take a look at the CAI for Darth Mod. I cut out most of the files that conflicted with APE, and the result has been pretty good, Wars happen much less now.
    I think I might use that mod. Can you upload it?

Yeah I'll send you an E-mail. Mind you this isn't my work, I just copied and pasted some one else's

Yeah I'll send you an E-mail. Mind you this isn't my work, I just copied and pasted some one else's
    Nevermind. Honestly, I don't see anything realistic about wars happening much less, so I thought I'd just use the campaign AI mod I already have.

It's worth a try. Keep The APE AI, and then delete the files that conflict with the ape core pack. It adjusts other values besides the amount of wars.
    It's not realistic when every nation in eastern europe is at war w/ each other. You'll notice that relations reach a' neutral point ' pretty fast, and theirs lots of A.I trade agreements, and better use of naval forces.

Newest version uploaded.
    Last edited by RuleBritannia; July 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM.

ninja51's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [Sub-Mod] Genus pro Populus (FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH APE:TI 1.5) (Updated 15/7/2009)

It really is a shock to know its been 2 years since the last update

ODaly's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Sub-Mod] Genus pro Populus (FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH APE:TI 1.5) (Updated 15/7/2009)

I think it's because RuleBritannia may have moved on to NTW. The Great War Mod in his sig is an NTW mod that I assume is taking up his time nowadays.

APE:TI Morale Officer
    2nd Dan Search-Fu Artist