Thread: Campaign Trouble

Default Campaign Trouble

Hi guys, love the mod - only problem is when I try and start a campaign, it goes back to the menu. Custom battles work fine, but not Greek Campaigns. I can see all the nations and read about their history, change settings, ect, but it just won't let me actually play them. I have the newest version as well. Any ideas?

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Campaign Trouble

try re-installing rtw

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Hi!
    When you exit the game does it show you an error message? If not, try following Hopit's solution, and when reinstalling TGW make sure to delete the file tgw/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm
    In fact, first try doing that last bit before reinstalling RTW, and see if there's a difference (it's an automatically generated file, and it affects the way the main campaign is initiated).

Ok! Thank you both for the solutions! Works now! Athens FTW. Awesome mod you guys made.