Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Little 1.2 Patch Preview

Default Re: Little 1.2 Patch Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Reapir View Post
    hello again KK, I was TOTALLY serious about the video card, but I live in the USA in Ohio. The video card is a PCI-E, so that works out. Um I would send it across seas, but ive never done that before, how does it work? Do I just put your address on the box like a local mailing or do I have to do something special? Haha anyway if we figure this out, id be happy to give it to you KK.
    You could ask at a local post office, I'm sure it's doable.

King Canute's Avatar Miles

i think the shield for the Khazad guards needs a more dwarfy design besides that they all look beautiful

wow!great work!

Fantastic KK

Elfhelm's Avatar Biarchus

Perhaps Legos chin a little short,slightly more oval head maybe,but great anyway! Luv the bow!

King Kong picture of Aragorn Model

My modified picture with change trousers colour and improved definition of the contours, pixel by pixel

Well....I changed the colour of Aragorn's trousers model.....I think that now it's better....I also try with black..but it isn't really nice...it was so dark that so it became difficult to see the legs I think that with this Dark Brown the model is more nice...I also improve the definition of the contours, pixel by pixel
    sorry if I insist on Aragorn's model...but he is my favourite character and I would like it to be PERFECT (or as near as possible )
    well...please reply what you think about this change....or maybe try to change the colour as you want (and improve the definition if it's possible)...obviously you are not obliged to use my modified model...but i think that my modification is nice, no???
    thank you very much ....I hope to be able to see a wonderful Aragorn's model

well...please reply and leave comments
    what do you think about this change..which picture do you prefer?
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by Elessar789; July 07, 2009 at 07:38 PM.

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    Regarding Legolas: actually this character is the one where I also wasn't totally satisfied and though his face looks 100% like the movie-Legolas on the texture I couldn't get his mimic right on the model. I'll try to improve him at any time...
    I think you should give him black hair.

About Aragorn, try reducing the distance between the eyes (and perhaps increasing the distance between eyes and eyebrows?), maybe shortening the nose (it's a bit close to the mouth now) and give him "wider" cheeks (I hope you understand what I mean by that, his skinny cheeks makes him look a bit like Grand Moff Tarkin).

^^ Notice how his right cheek is shaded, much like the current Aragorn. Fleshing the cheeks out might be a good thing to try.
    Last edited by Mithrandir; July 07, 2009 at 07:10 PM.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

Im giving you my first born.

Awesome, I can't wait

ENTS!!!!

Everything about the upcoming patch looks amazing, especially the new units/characters. Does this mean that the time period for the game will be changing to the actual peroid of the War of the Ring?

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

You are awesome KK.

Gimli looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar789 View Post
    King Kong picture of Aragorn Model

My modified picture with change trousers colour and improved definition of the contours, pixel by pixel

Well....I changed the colour of Aragorn's trousers model.....I think that now it's better....I also try with black..but it isn't really nice...it was so dark that so it became difficult to see the legs I think that with this Dark Brown the model is more nice...I also improve the definition of the contours, pixel by pixel
    sorry if I insist on Aragorn's model...but he is my favourite character and I would like it to be PERFECT (or as near as possible )
    well...please reply what you think about this change....or maybe try to change the colour as you want (and improve the definition if it's possible)...obviously you are not obliged to use my modified model...but i think that my modification is nice, no???
    thank you very much ....I hope to be able to see a wonderful Aragorn's model

well...please reply and leave comments
    Thank you very much

Please Please Please reply and leave comments

Thank you very much
    Last edited by Elessar789; July 07, 2009 at 07:38 PM.

I need a box of tissues.....i made a little mess.....ok a big mess.....

This is only a small bit of all the planned changes?!

just wow. cant wait for the next patch/updated 1.2 patch

2-D Ron's Avatar Campidoctor

Never thought I would see the Day when someone would pull off the Ents, even after all this time of waiting for Wles to make them.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post

About Aragorn, try reducing the distance between the eyes (and perhaps increasing the distance between eyes and eyebrows?), maybe shortening the nose (it's a bit close to the mouth now) and give him "wider" cheeks (I hope you understand what I mean by that, his skinny cheeks makes him look a bit like Grand Moff Tarkin).

^^ Notice how his right cheek is shaded, much like the current Aragorn. Fleshing the cheeks out might be a good thing to try.
    I agree, the pic used to make the face is this one:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    As consequence some obvious problems will present themselves, like you said, the strong shading of the cheeks, the closeness between the eyes and eyebrows, the elevated eye level...
    Quote Originally Posted by Confederate Jeb View Post
    ENTS!!!!

Everything about the upcoming patch looks amazing, especially the new units/characters. Does this mean that the time period for the game will be changing to the actual peroid of the War of the Ring?
    All the 'heroes' previewed were alive and kicking at the current start date.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
    I agree that Legolas' face needs some work (maybe it should just be a bit thinner) but all in all it's going to be a great update. Ents especially stand out, the tree-bark texture is superb.

You've done it again KK, thank you.
    I agree, legolas' face would look more elfish if his face was probably thinner to give that elongated face look. Also try making his jaw more triangular instead of rounded if you can

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Wow KK awesome stuff. I feel sorry for your graphics card. The good news is that they always tend to get cheaper. Today I was even checking the prices for video cards. The one I bought for my pc 8 months ago is like 20-30% cheaper nowadays. All units look amazing but I have to say that ents are the most expected for sure. You even made Treebeard. Awesome stuff!

King Kong, I am stunned. Your work is incredible and I can't wait to see Patch 2.1 released. I am particularly impressed with your Aragorn model.

Great job! +rep
    Make America great again!

My turn to say congratulations and great job. CA owes you a cut of my copy of kingdoms (bought it just to play this as I was thoroughly over vanilla M2TW).

A minor suggestion: can you consider bringing mercenaries back? Maybe w/ restrictions (i.e. good factions can't hire orcs/goblins).

I agree, the pic used to make the face is this one:
    As consequence some obvious problems will present themselves, like you said, the strong shading of the cheeks, the closeness between the eyes and eyebrows, the elevated eye level...
    This is pretty much the definition of minor details, I mean, Super minor, superdy duper minor. It would be more efficient on KK's part to work on pretty much anything other than the faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by ♔IPA35♔ View Post
    Drugs are not very popular AFAIK.