Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435

Thread: Show your empires

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Show your empires

BlackSwordman, Georgia has actually no ap units, this is one of their cons.
    I'd say look at the mercenaries around your territory and see if you have any AP units available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blękk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

metsikhovne's Avatar Semisalis

nearest strong ap units are avaible in constantinople region. there are some Ap s but they are cheap and levy, what about spears i can say aout them the same i do not have top level cities to recruit strong spears. with cav and armour i am dealing with cav. using them wisely will bring same effect as ap units do

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBlade View Post
    BlackSwordman, Georgia has actually no ap units, this is one of their cons.
    I'd say look at the mercenaries around your territory and see if you have any AP units available.
    I know, but i always have 2 or 3 northern axeman in my georgian armys to help with armor.They are the cheapest troops you can get but manage to inflict casualities to the elites.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by metsikhovne View Post
    i do not have top level cities to recruit strong spears. with cav and armour i am dealing with cav. using them wisely will bring same effect as ap units do

This is a flaw of the Georgian recruitment structure imo and needs fixing. Those kartlian spearmen need to be available in the second barracks, not the third, and all the units moved down accordingly. Otherwise you can't recruit any units in half your cities for like 30 years.

whats the name of that campaign city mod?

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Quote Originally Posted by metsikhovne View Post
    an update of my Georgian campaign.
    VH/VH. allied with kyphags, abbasid, ERE. seljuqs of iraq are my vassals, at war with KoJ. i have involved ERE in was too. ghurids are most powerful country but they are far from me, they clashed even mongols i think thats because jebe has gone mad . and at least very interesting retinue of my heir .
    It looks like you have good campaign going on there, just look at the KoJ forces, they have really spread out themselves!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Ghorids, 1225. India. The reason why I always go into India with factions of the east if because of it's richness, of course. It is always the same thing, however: You want to win the war as fast as you can, because taking India by force is not easy! Everyone who has tried knows this I think. There is giant beasts to fight, you can't see a damn thing mostly because of the thickness of trees in the land, it always rains, and when you are so close to winning the war, with just one city left...the Mongols attack. Yay.

But in the end it's worth it I think.. right ? As you can see, I don't have much money, because of the massive amount of casualties the elephants inflict when your javelin troops run out of ammo and you cavalry has almost been wiped out. Need some time to recover I think. Luckily, you get to use elephants in the war against the Mongols!

Just one province left

Hide and seek..
    Music

Proud supporter of:

Broken Crescent |Third Age | LB2 Britanniae | The Last Kingdom

This is my ERE campaign. Its 1191 and the turks are completely destroyed. Me and ma buds the KoJ have near destroyed Armenia who attacked them earlier. Right now I'm helping KoJ with the Ayyubids.