Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19445960616263646566676869
Results 1,361 to 1,365 of 1365

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - KYPCHACKS ARE AVAILABLE

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - KYPCHACKS ARE AVAILABLE

Quote Originally Posted by aslanamca View Post
    I dont agree, we need to determine a winner or better war shall do it.
    You are the winner so far.

My interest was to fight some real players but all I got were quitters and cowards.

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - KYPCHACKS ARE AVAILABLE

Well Gladiator u got what u deserved i would say =)

Sry Civic - this hotseat was boring - The old hotseats with Triforce, Kaizer and Empe were the best
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Kabir View Post

Sry Civic - this hotseat was boring - The old hotseats with Triforce, Kaizer and Empe were the best
    Who is the gladiator?

Btw, i agree, those hotseats were better.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Kabir View Post

Did I touch a sensitive cord when I said quitters and cowards?

Because I wasn't referring to all players in this campaign, only to some, unfortunately they were enough to take out the fun from the game quitting because they couldn't handle a defeat.

Darn, it would seem all is lost here, I'm gonna lock the thread I think. Days of BC MP glory are gone..
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."