Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - KYPCHACKS ARE AVAILABLE

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 faction available - Makuria

I will take my turn when I get to my computer, right now I am playing with my brothers computer
    EDIT: Took the turn, nothing spectacular made by Kaizer and I thought I was in trouble.
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; July 25, 2009 at 05:21 PM.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Decanus

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 faction available - Makuria

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    Im only Ghorid just propose alliance to Ghazni

(yes we propose an alliance) and trade rights

My sultan will be pleased to hear that Sadiq.....Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    It all depends on how high quality your troops are... One of the reasons why I picked Kingdom of Jerusalem, Every soldier basically is a highly trained soldier with excellent, or very good moral and stanima. They can win very easily. =p

Every good side has a bad side.... *Upkeep cost* X_X;
    trust me you'll end up eating your words, youll soon find out why.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

what, it's fact. =p As long as he keeps on sending peasent armies at me i'm fine. defending is what jerusalem is good at lol

You may be rich, but according to my calculations, you should be bankrupt at the end of the turn
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ruunu View Post
    You may be rich, but according to my calculations, you should be bankrupt at the end of the turn
    He hopes to cover the deficit by conquering your rich cities

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    In addition of theme of autoresove.Playing inDLV mod I lost half battles with equel or even bigger armies.In VH level there is rather annoying AI cheating.But very usefull for hotseat.I offer try the mod.
    DLV is another mod not a submod for BC 2. I have also played it and battles do become interesting. i also wish it were ale to play hotseat with it but the script thinks of the other human players as AI and they get bonuses such as money from the money script.
    If you want harder battles you might want to make a hotseat which includes submods which improve the BAI. I had even thought about suggesting multiplayer battles which have the same units, size, etc to those in the campaign map. Then the result is copied into the game by the players disbanding those forces which were killed. FOW would have to be turned off so noone cheats and people would have to get online the same time which would be a drag for most.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

yes my turn coming.I am very excited like i had been playing my first hotseat in bc 1.0 with rajputs which only had gone only 2 turns
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    DLV is another mod not a submod for BC 2. I have also played it and battles do become interesting. i also wish it were ale to play hotseat with it but the script thinks of the other human players as AI and they get bonuses such as money from the money script.
    If you want harder battles you might want to make a hotseat which includes submods which improve the BAI. I had even thought about suggesting multiplayer battles which have the same units, size, etc to those in the campaign map. Then the result is copied into the game by the players disbanding those forces which were killed. FOW would have to be turned off so noone cheats and people would have to get online the same time which would be a drag for most.
    One of the best Battle Ai and numerous enhanced submods is PDER mod.
    Xerex is author of AI made a lot of specialXAI mini mods.for Battle AI.I have tried them.The mini mods can be used in any others mods.
    But I think the Deus LoVault 6.1 is extremly hard as well.I think,a human has a chance to get defeated very much.
    I play in numerous local HS and we are using the Code of Rules.
    One of the important rules-the limitation of troops under player control.
    Example.You are going to attack-first you must to have 1 troops devided from other army.You have a right to control this troops only-other your army must be under AI control as a reinforcment.In this case,AI opponent army has a chance.
    Screenies should to prove you played withot cheating.A rather comlex,I have tried to offer something like this but some guys have declared that as a pain in ass...
    bad boy boogie

I hope Douchebag is aware it's his turn, I pm'ed him, he's active on the forums but no sign of his turn yet.

EDIT:Apparently Douchebag ignores all my pm's and he ignores this campaign too even if he is very active on the forums, so it's time for subbing Abbasids as we can't wait forever and there are so many players waiting their turn. Somebody distant should do it.
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; October 07, 2010 at 01:08 PM.

done. Seljuks are up.

lets move it folks

I'll put Abbasids as available. Douchebag sent me a message on my public profile that says "WUT?". Apparently he has no clue even if he clearly signed up for the campaign.
    Last edited by CiviC; July 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM.

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 2 factions available - Makuria and Abbasids

will do my turn in 1 day

aka Turcoman....

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 2 factions available - Makuria and Abbasids

As I have said to Civic in a private mail, I'm in as the Abbasids.
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Cooltosha View Post
    As I have said to Civic in a private mail, I'm in as the Abbasids.
    oh boy u have really grown up(hope u remember the context of this joke....the i m 23 yrs old lol thing)

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    oh boy u have really grown up(hope u remember the context of this joke....the i m 23 yrs old lol thing)
    rofl, man, get over it! And yea, I am growing up rather fast. Soon, I'll be able to play in NBA, cause I will be 7 feet tall.
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 factions available - Makuria

Khawarezm up!

Tala al badru aleyna!!!!!!!!!

aka Turcoman....

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 factions available - Makuria

I subbed garato at his request.
    Ghazni next.

Decanus

Ghorid's turn....

Rajputs!