Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - KYPCHACKS ARE AVAILABLE

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Project of Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign with special rules - 3 factions available, Jerusalem, Ghazni and Makuria

I can sub makuria untill someone stands up.

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Default Re: Project of Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign with special rules - 3 factions available, Jerusalem, Ghazni and Makuria

Yes subbing untill getting aproriate players is not a bad idea. I'll think of it as an option. The game will start very soon I hope.

been watching this game trying to get members, I think i might be interested in joining. as Kingdom of Jerusalem. Would that be fair? also try not to do a whole world vs me just cuz of past hotseats or any thing, I honestly want to give this a shot.

So will you let me Civic?

im ok with Kaizer but Kaizer your reputation is not reseted easily it doesnt end with a game like in normal campaigns it haunts you for ever

as of most games, I've had my fair shares of betrayals as well. Though, I never keep a grudge to any one in any other hotseat.

I usually break a promise or something once somebody starts to $&#* me over on the deal. or show no share of the prize. *Cough* Georgia refusing to give me back the lands I lost from the Jerusalem wars. (New 1.05 hotseat) *Cough*

and then theres some games, Where I have incredibly strong alliances...

Each kingdom is different, each neighbor is different due to how thick headed the neighbor is. It's rather simple really.

Though, I would hate to see Armenia, Abbasid, Oman, Marukia, and Ayyubids do a 5vs1 onto me just because i'm simply Merlox, and they think i'm the recarnation of the Mongol empire (Which happens pretty frequently in alot of games, due to my policy of fast expansion thanks to being taught how to play by Askthepizzaguy... Which this game denies! lol) but yeah, you know. I just want it /somewhat/ died down alittle. =p
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; July 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM.

Although we had our differences in the past, you are a valuable opponent Kaizer, so you are welcomed to the campaign. Ayyus will not have a comfortable expansion this way. As for Oman they are too far to ally against you, my faction would probably struggle to survive as a maritime islamic republic.

So we are almost ready to start. I guess I have to have a fresh reinstall of MedII and all the stuff to be sure there are no problems. So in a couple of days we''ll start. Untill then we will decide what to do with Makuria and Ghaznis.
    Last edited by CiviC; July 20, 2009 at 11:16 AM.

Default Re: Project of Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign with special rules - 2 factions available Ghazni and Makuria

sad to see the Ghazni as not placed yet, as they play a major role.

Decanus

Default Re: Project of Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign with special rules - 2 factions available Ghazni and Makuria

can i join as ghazni or ghorid whichever is not taken

yes can we start now?
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    can i join as ghazni or ghorid whichever is not taken
    You are in as Ghaznis
    I have to find some time to reinstall all, but not before I play my turn in SS DoR Campaign.

Well, the good thing is that I play with Ayyubids
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

I hope today I will manage to set up the campaign. I'll put Makuria as playable hoping that someone will eventually take them.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by CiviC View Post
    You are in as Ghaznis
    I have to find some time to reinstall all, but not before I play my turn in SS DoR Campaign.
    thnx for accepting my request...just saw it....will always try to play my turn on time.......btw its my 1st time playing hotseat in the cmm....i hope i dont get thrashed by u guys

thnx for accepting my request...just saw it....will always try to play my turn on time.......btw its my 1st time playing hotseat in the cmm....i hope i dont get thrashed by u guys
    With the rules for this campaign, noobs are more protected then in normal campaigns.
    In other news, I'm in the process of reinstalling everything in between my busy summer vacation schedule ...

EDIT:Turks are up
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; October 07, 2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Double-post

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 faction available - Makuria

So the game is officially started now?

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 faction available - Makuria

Yes, I pm'ed already to Zombiemode.

Ok, I hope I got it right. Its my first hotseat, so dont shoot me if not

Edit: sorry, wrong save, give me a minute
    Last edited by Zombimode; July 24, 2009 at 12:10 PM.
    "Worüber man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen."
    -Wittgenstein

and lift off!!!

Decanus

does auto-resolve will imply to battles with rebels too(i.e; the computer).....or we can play our battles when attacking rebel settlements.....and is there any limitations of like not attacking other factions during say 1st 5 turns or something like taht

does auto-resolve will imply to battles with rebels too(i.e; the computer).....or we can play our battles when attacking rebel settlements.....and is there any limitations of like not attacking other factions during say 1st 5 turns or something like taht
    You can't choose between auto resolve and manual battle because simply the game won't allow you, the manual battle option is disabled for all players and battles.

There is no truce or God's Peace at first turns, you are free to attack anyone you want, if you think you can handle the war.
    Last edited by CiviC; July 24, 2009 at 02:49 PM.