Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - KYPCHACKS ARE AVAILABLE

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 faction available - Makuria

yeah.. but like i said again, All i need to do is build 1 more port, and 2 of his ships = 1 of mine... I'll be able to out balance him =p

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Campaign With Special Rules (BC 2.02 WSR) - 1 faction available - Makuria

The Kingdom of Armenia welcomes the offer of trade presented by the Turks, and wishes to declare our friendly intentions to our neighbors. We also desire trade rights with the Romans, Georgians, Latins, and Abbasid Caliphate. I also welcome the offer of any alliances.

Alliance with Armenia and also hoping for better future with the Turks,

Georgia Next
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

Oman2nd's Avatar Tiro

I'll play my turn asap, but it might be tomorrow for me (it's 5.30 now).
    Support our Mod!
    1200 AD - Total War

C'mon Georgia ...

Oman2nd's Avatar Tiro

Armenia Up!
    Georgia has expanded it's borders to include Yerevan and Ganja. It also extends offers of lucrative trade to both ERE and the Turkish Sultanate.
    All in all, not a bad turn!
    Support our Mod!
    1200 AD - Total War

The Kingdom of Armenia has sent a request for trade to the Turkish Sultan.

Kingdom of Jerusalem up

Hey guys.. i'll see what I can do... donno if i can think clearly, I had a 5 hour operation on my mouth/jaw today Apparently I have something called "Rock Jaw" which is like the opposite of a "Glass Jaw"... lol... so.. loaded with painkillers and such... but yeah... Downloading now...

Ouch, get better soon man, I know mouth operations aren't fun.

BTW, I might add that I accept the offer of alliance with the Romans. I think I forgot to state that. And I hope the Turks will pursue peace with my people, as we have no reason to fight with you now.

Ayyubids. I have captured Damascus, but as i expected, It was burned down...

Troops moral is still very high though, As major ayyubid forces are at the very border towns now. Every Jerusalem Soldier is ordered to be on look out twice as more, Many forts have been built.

The last rebel in our territory the Balbeek city is undersiege.

Though, King Baldwin of Jerusalem has not called for additional help from Europe, Though many troops think that the forces will be needed very bad in the days soon to come, as our numbers are outnumbered nearly 3 to 1, though... With defensive positions set and the best training we can get. We are ready for the hard war that we have provoked against the Ayyubids. As men were happy to hear of the new Jaffa Convention, They now know that their enemy will have honor instead of the horrid stories they once heard.

We ask of our newly founded allies to the north to please keep out of this war between the Ayyubids and the Jerusalem Kingdom, Unless if aid comes from other empires to bolster / aid the Ayyubids.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; August 05, 2009 at 12:36 PM.

So this Crusaders-Ayyubid war will be to the death?

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

We can help our muslim brothers,ayyubids, if they are in difficulty.Those christ dogs are nothing.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Alright, may the best man win, and to let you know Ruunu. (I am not the stubborn kind that will go down and die. I want to live. =p) just making you know that asking for surrender at a tough spot is a good thing to do.

Any ways, Final List then.

The Jaffa Convention. Rules of the Holy War.

- All victor armies shall release prisoners. To show Virtue and Honor to each other.
    - All Settlements will be occupied. As this is a war between kingdom's leadership, Not it's people.
    - Scorched Earth Policies will be forbidden.
    - Naval use is forbidden, The Sea is Neutral Zone. Can move navies about, but can not attack enemy Ports, Navies, or can not naval invade.

- Surrender Terms - It must be the kingdom's turn to surrender, to show that they have surrendered. They must pull back their armies from the front, and announce it when they post their turn for the next player. The Winner must agree to the surrender, retreat from any attacking positions as the War is over, and from there a surrender treaty will be formed to give the rewards to the winner, as long as it does not cripple the losing country.

Signatures:
    King Baldwin of Jerusalem.
    Sultan Saladin of Ayyubid.

(This does not apply to any other wars, But Other nations at war can use this treaty as a base of a "Controlled War Convention" for their own war. )

As it is, this was the main reason why the ayyubids accepted to this.

It can be to the death, if one of the kingdom does go down with out surrendering. But, the surrender rule was put into place to insure if one of the kingdoms wanted to surrender. (And let the other claim victory) It was a very sure option, be noted that the one surrendering has to negotiate a reasonable surrender peacement. (Vassal, City surrenders, Army disbandment is fine. but the winner can not put the losing kingdom into a "Cripple" position. Like take away every city besides 1 little small castle... They couldn't do any thing but click next turn, right?)

Also, We have offered the Ayyubids a war with out assistance of allies... As it is. I have noticed that My allies can strike the ayyubids with ease, while all muslim countries can not. (Since the christians have dominant control of the western sea.

As it is, he is already outnumbering me, But like I said before, I want a fair fight, I wouldn't of proposed this convention to Ayyubids if I was to break it... (Lemmie try something new in a game, i'm tired of being a snake. =p, one of the reasons why i picked jerusalem.)

Last but not least, Please note that Armenia AND ERE are my allies aslanamca.

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Last but not least, Please note that Armenia AND ERE are my allies aslanamca.

We,seljuk turks, do not ask how many but where they are!!!
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

Oh right, Your the wrong turks. but still, I'll give you a tip, Focus on yourself first, As it is, others will grow while you are just throwing away your armies in an endless march, that I would destroy. =p Just giving you some helpful advice, now, I can tell you that marching to India would be the same thing as well. :o

Oh right, Your the wrong turks. but still, I'll give you a tip, Focus on yourself first, As it is, others will grow while you are just throwing away your armies in an endless march, that I would destroy. =p Just giving you some helpful advice, now, I can tell you that marching to India would be the same thing as well. :o
    You conquered one city and already started patronising everybody
    Last edited by CiviC; August 05, 2009 at 10:48 AM.

Hey, I am jerusalem, What do you expect me to do? I am not in the middle of no where like the omanis are with their junk cities. =p

Surprise me, I have yet to see the Great omani empire in any hotseat, so, since the FoW is gone, I'm expecting great things from a small empire.

Also, though, it's one thing, FoW yeah, alot of people make false claims about coming around the world to get me, or making a giant 6vs1 alliance, If i wanted it to be easy, I would have been the Ghazni or some islam nation that is simple. =p

Hey, I am jerusalem, What do you expect me to do? I am not in the middle of no where like the omanis are with their junk cities. =p

Surprise me, I have yet to see the Great omani empire in any hotseat, so, since the FoW is gone, I'm expecting great things from a small empire.

Also, though, it's one thing, FoW yeah, alot of people make false claims about coming around the world to get me, or making a giant 6vs1 alliance, If i wanted it to be easy, I would have been the Ghazni or some islam nation that is simple. =p
    Still patronising ...

Quote Originally Posted by aslanamca View Post
    We can help our muslim brothers,ayyubids, if they are in difficulty.Those christ dogs are nothing.
    I, as King of Armenia, wish to notify you and any other Muslim power that may march to relieve the Ayyubids, that if you approach my lands with an army, I will consider it a declaration of war and take preemptive measures to defend my people. So be weary of doing anything rash that would compromise the peace between us. I do not want war with the Seljuks or Abbasids, so stay away from this conflict; it is not yours to fight.

Civic, your a big meany. x.x; lol. Go take over India first. >.<; lol