Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mongolians are real retarded mongols...

Default Mongolians are real retarded mongols...

Im playing a Turkish campaign and Mongolians are acting like their only will is [completely destroying me]. as usual they aimed my territory, they took Antioch, Acre and Adana from me. But they even didnt touch Sicilian's Damascus and Jerusalem and Egyptian's Gaza, Edessa, Mousul and Baghdad. Now they are coming for my Iconium and Caesarea. WTF is that??? I got pissed off because of that silly game scripts " the player"...

Please stay within the ToS - RM3
    Last edited by Roman_Man#3; June 28, 2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Removing ToS problems

Ascarona's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Mongolians are real retarded mongols...

You're having a bad day, aren't you?
    Should have killed them when you had the chance man, they're unstopable now.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ascarona View Post
    You're having a bad day, aren't you?
    Should have killed them when you had the chance man, they're unstopable now.
    Losing Acre was the turning point for me i lost the city because of the silly egyptians. Then i lost Antioch. Now they ll take all tha Anatolia i know that...

Is there still time to migrate to england and build up your army from there?
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

hospik m's Avatar Miles

YOu might be able to hold em at Caesarea for at least a while. In the mean time you can organize your defences behind the castle... And hopefully beat them back?
    "War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it."
    - Desiderius Erasmus

They took Caesarea and Iconium, now on their way to Nicea. I just blocked the gates on the Constantinople and the Dardenelles. I destroyed the Hungarians and now im in a bloody war with the Venetians. I took Timbuktu, Tunis, Tripoli and Sicily. I think i have to build an empire without Anatolia.

surrender_regions mongols
    Cheating is bad? Pfff. Tell that to ~8 stacks of Mongols which have free upkeep for every unit.
    Under the patronage of the honourable La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham

eggthief's Avatar Praepositus

If you dont stop the Mongols in Anatolia they will turn into a nearly unstoppable force that'll take all your other territories, that is until the Timurids will show up and will destroy you.

hospik m's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by eggthief View Post
    If you dont stop the Mongols in Anatolia they will turn into a nearly unstoppable force that'll take all your other territories, that is until the Timurids will show up and will destroy you.
    Tell that to Dunecat
    "War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it."
    - Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Xomiak View Post
    surrender_regions mongols
    How did I not know about this cheat before?

Venetians and Crusaders are really kicking my ass in Balkans; I cannot move my main armies from that territory. Sicilians and Papal States are trying to take Sicily and Tunis back from me. I cannot waste my time with trying to save Anatolia from the Mongols...

Emperor of The Great Unknown's Avatar Primicerius

you won't save your homeland? you got to hicht a ride the the americas
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.
    cant read?

Miles

Don't just leave your people behind! Why aren't you using Ottoman Infantry, Janissary Archers, Naffatun and some Cannon Towers?

You make it sound like it's impossible to futile to even try to defend against the Mongols.

Well the free-upkeep are their strongness but also their weakness. The more battles they fight the less troops they will have. If you just make sure you have a massive army before they come, or produce them when they arrive you can win, even if you lose.

Option 2.. use the cheat of Xomiak

I defended my cities against the Mongols. I defeated their 5 stacks but the Egyptians betrayed and attacked Acre, one turn later Mongols occupied the castle. That castle is too important against the Mongolians. Then i lost Antioch and Adana. Balkans are just looking like a road way full of crusader armies. I dont wanna lost Constantinople. Its a me against the world situation for me...

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by kkaana View Post
    I defended my cities against the Mongols. I defeated their 5 stacks but the Egyptians betrayed and attacked Acre, one turn later Mongols occupied the castle. That castle is too important against the Mongolians. Then i lost Antioch and Adana. Balkans are just looking like a road way full of crusader armies. I dont wanna lost Constantinople. Its a me against the world situation for me...
    You're lucky, Man. This is your chance to make history!

Believe me... it gets boring pretty fast when you're just winning winning winning...

Miles

By the way, Sipahi Lancers with an Armour Upgrade and some experience are pretty kick-ass units. They're like Soviet-Era East German customs officers - no Mongols may pass.

Quote Originally Posted by kkaana View Post
    Please stay within the ToS - RM3
    Warned by a mod )))

you know what I do when stuff like that happens?
    I do what they do in the movies, abandon lesser important strongholds and move men to important ones. Then make a last stand

FLEE TO ENGLAND only hope and amke an aar retaking the world from the mongols completely original

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast