I was wondering if anyone has made, or plans to make a comprehensive mod for the changes in uniform from one period to the next. In the previous Total War games, it seemed to be taken into account. You had early, medium and late uniforms. Now, it seems you only get the same type from 1700 and onwards, as if they had never changed. Iīve noticed that some of you guys have worked on modding some uniforms, but is there a mod that incorporates all of them and modifies them as time progresses?
What about officers? The officers included in the game (both at company and general staff level) are horrible! Any chance of improving this?

Another thing I am curious about is whether it would be possible to create a "looking glass" mod (kind of like binoculars). Basically, when the camera is hovering straight over your units, you could "de-select" all units (come to think of it, I donīt know which button de-selects all units. I think in Medieval II it was the + button) and, for example, you right click the mouse, this would bring out a tiny, circular "glass" which magnifies the image of the army on the other side of the field, with certain details, like unit type and such... this, with the idea of not having to hover all over the battlefield at times when you need to stay put in one location, but desperately need to observe another sector of the front. Is something like this possible?

Thanks in advance

Aberle