Thread: Rajput AOR

-=Justinian=-'s Avatar Civis

Default Rajput AOR

Ok... I got a campaign going from the stated faction. It is now year 1200 and I still can't recruit any native indian units from my starting region... (which was Dhar I believe) all the units that are in the custom battle roster I can't get in the campaign. All I can recruit are Kurdish swordman and skirmishers, and Adath spearmen, (forgive my spelling) ... which is understandable in my captured regions, but in my starting region, it makes no sense.

Is this intentional? Mabye I should try to re-install the mod if I am the only one with this problem.

Thanks for any help!
    "It's good to be king"

Default Re: Rajput AOR

Delete map.rwm in the world/base folder

GrandViZ's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by -=Justinian=- View Post
    Ok... I got a campaign going from the stated faction. It is now year 1200 and I still can't recruit any native indian units from my starting region... (which was Dhar I believe) all the units that are in the custom battle roster I can't get in the campaign. All I can recruit are Kurdish swordman and skirmishers, and Adath spearmen, (forgive my spelling) ... which is understandable in my captured regions, but in my starting region, it makes no sense.

Is this intentional? Mabye I should try to re-install the mod if I am the only one with this problem.

Thanks for any help!
    Your installation is faulty, make sure you have followed the installation instructions precisely. Foremost, you need patch v1.03 or higher (in case of Kingdoms) of the original game for the recruitment scripts to work properly!
    Creator of the Ultimate AI
    Co-Author of Broken Crescent

Under the Patronage of Trajan

-=Justinian=-'s Avatar Civis

ahhh... ok, that is probably the issue. My computer crashed when I was downloading it on a torrent. Instead of re-doing the download, I just resumed it because of my impatience... those torrents took forever

Thanks!
    "It's good to be king"

**Retired**

If you still have problems report it back in Bug thread. I'll close this one.