Thread: Donnie Darko

Default Donnie Darko

wow

its a masterpiece

thoughts about the film?

Default Re: Donnie Darko

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The possibility of the world coming to an end through the collapse of the timeline, resulting in the death of me and everyone else on the planet and our replacement by alternate versions of ourselves who have identical memories and genuinely think they're us, gives me nightmares. For all I know it's already happened and I'm the timeline-replacement version of Cluny the Scourge. Or it could have happened dozens of times.
    Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...

Its a great movie.

EDIT: I would recomend this to anyone, who likes to be surprised during a movie. Without spoiling to much, I was surprised a couple of times during this film. It's creepy and weird. If you like this, you might also like The Butterfly Effect. But only the first one. The sequel is trash.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246578/

That bunny still freaks me out, when I think about it!
    Last edited by Andersen; July 03, 2009 at 09:48 AM.

My favourite of all time. However, there is already another thread with the exact same title.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K_1 View Post
    They tried to protest in Glasgow and someone was raped at their camp. Moral of the story is children: do not camp overnight in Glasgow City Centre.
    Post of The Year 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima Farmathar View Post
    knowing what is about to happen I whisper in her ear,
    “do you know what makes us different from other animals?, We follow our prey, a lion or a tiger gets bored and follows something else, we persist” -------------------------------------------------------------------
    yhea i once did that, to a girl in higschool, i pressured her until she agreed to go sailing in a 10 ft baue, but she almost drowned so i no longer try that

Trey's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Berke Khan View Post
    wow

its a masterpiece

thoughts about the film?
    Overrated but not quite trash. It makes me sick how many people get into that average movie.
    for-profit death machine.

EireEmerald's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

One of the few films that made me feel like crying. There, I admitted it

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    Overrated but not quite trash. It makes me sick how many people get into that average movie.
    Over-rated my arse, it's class.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K_1 View Post
    They tried to protest in Glasgow and someone was raped at their camp. Moral of the story is children: do not camp overnight in Glasgow City Centre.
    Post of The Year 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima Farmathar View Post
    knowing what is about to happen I whisper in her ear,
    “do you know what makes us different from other animals?, We follow our prey, a lion or a tiger gets bored and follows something else, we persist” -------------------------------------------------------------------
    yhea i once did that, to a girl in higschool, i pressured her until she agreed to go sailing in a 10 ft baue, but she almost drowned so i no longer try that