Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Europa Barbarorum Swag: now available

Default Europa Barbarorum Swag: now available

We have had numerous requests over the last few years for EB art and designs on shirts and other items and today we are making our EB online CafePress store available to the public! It is a simple store so we can only have one design per item, but we are willing to swap out logos so that you can get the shirt style with the design you want. We will have to initiate a "first come, first served" approach though - I'll explain it below. First, take a look at the items and see if you're interested in getting anything. I personally ordered a shirt, mousepad, coaster, and bumper sticker recently and have been very happy with the results.

Please understand that while we can change designs on items, that we don't have time to make up new ones that aren't shown below and that we also have no control over the price (in terms of reducing it) or shipping and handling costs. We basically just supply the logos and control what items are available from the CafePress stock. We can't make them any cheaper and we have zero influence with any shipping or ordering problems. We aren't making any money off of it either. Zero. Zilch. Nada. They are all available to you at the base cost CafePress offers them. We thought long (seriously - way too long) about marking them up and using the money to help with server costs, but it was too much hassle with the taxes and such. Once more: We are not profiting from this in any way whatsoever, not even for our server costs. So we ask that if you are interested in helping us that you do so with our server costs, which you can do using our donation button , on our website to donate a little to help with server costs.

In terms of the shirts available, or other similar items, you can ask for the following designs on them (unit art by Caratacos):

For mousepads, we have two options right now in addition to the unit images - they are all visible in the first image here.

Very important: If you are certain that you want to order one of the shirts, you can state here which design you want (even if it is the current one). This way we will change or leave the logo on that item for 48 hours while you order it and it is processed. Then after two days, if someone else wants that item with a different design we'll change it. It's a slow process, but unless we pay for an upgrade at CafePress, it's the best we can offer for now. We'd rather use that money to help with server costs anyway. So please do NOT ask us to change an item logo unless you are absolutely certain you are going to order it as soon as we change it. If you have to wait to order it, just wait on asking us to change the logo.

Also note that nothing we are making available here has any RTW or TotalWar graphics, text, or copyrighted material. This is all original EB art.

We would also like to keep an album here of shots of you wearing your EB shirts or with your EB swag, so please posts pics of you once you get them! Here are some shots of some of the items we've recently purchased:

notes: The coaster looks really nice but is very glossy and doesn't absorb water. The tshirt here (fitted) really looks terrific, very happy with it. The bumper sticker looks good, but I just screwed up putting it on my car and sort of stretched the edges unfortunately. The mousepad has a little bit of white on the side and top where the image ended.
    Last edited by Teleklos Archelaou; July 03, 2009 at 12:39 PM.

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum Swag: now available

The world map mousepad looks really cool. well, maybe I'll actually buy it. Does it come in different sizes or anything?

Lemming69's Avatar Semisalis

looking very professional guys, well done.
    designs number 7 and 9 look particularly nice

Update: we're no longer in touch with Discoskull, so we removed his three images, but the good news is that I added a bunch more of Caratacos' designs. First post edited.

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Thats pretty cool! I laughed at the boxer shorts though

Very nice stuff, I may get the mouse pad myself. :-)

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Nice clothing. Too bad I dont live in the USA. I live in Brazil and the shiping costs will make it cost a fortune.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

I think what little remains of my social life would be destroyed if anyone found out i was wearing EB boxers ROFL. Mousemat looks cool though.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

That mousepad is awesome. Lol at Boxer Shorts.
    ~YATS Info: Lvcius Armenivs Romanvs - 28 (Patrician)~

You can always say you're about to invade your wife/gf/mistress while wearing the boxers?

Hound of Ulster's Avatar Senator

nifty stuff...gotta love CafePress
    'Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War' Plato

'Killing is Negotiating' A militiaman in 'Blackhawk Down'

Knonfoda's Avatar I came, I read, I wrote

Is there anywhere I can see/ask for that art? It looks beautiful, would make a nice desktop background.

Also, did the guy do that art for free or was he commissioned, and if he was, for what price? Might need a little work done myself.

I think most of the work can be found on the homepage: http://www.europabarbarorum.com/gallery_artwork.html

Nobody gets money if he works for EB.

XSamatan

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Mousepad looks fantastic

I REALLY want to go to church(which I never do) in a number 2 or 9 shirt
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Might get the mousepad myself.

want a spartan hoplite t-shirt /eb logo how can i order it ?
    Last edited by greekhoplite; April 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM.

Are you going to make dvd disks with these units pictured on them?

Vardan the Great's Avatar Campidoctor

Oh cool!
    "An unexpected death is a death, an intended death - immortality"
    (c) Vardan Sparapet, before the Battle of Avarayr

malidros's Avatar Libertus

Good ol'e Cafe express. It's nice to see the artwork, which I appreciate in EB, to be seen on mouse pads, t-shirts, even a pair of boxers to scare the wife off, so I can play more EB

SirGejor's Avatar Biarchus

AVE.

Well done Generals. Very nice stuff.
    OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE
    Veni, Vidi,Vinci - Gaius Julius Caesar...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast