Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBUR 4 KGCM byzant rework

Default CBUR 4 KGCM byzant rework

ok well thank you to the CBUR team for letting me work with there meshs and textures and now the down load comes in 3 parts as it was to big to put in one attachment so make sure you extract all 3 parts to your KGCM folder ( be sure to make a back up copy of your MODELS DB file for safety as if any errors occure just put that back into your unit models file and it will revert to vanillia models skins as this does not overwrite any of the vanillia works it adds on top of them )

Of note it is heavily tested but report any errors in the byzantium rework thread so i can address them if they happen (they shouldnt ) and your back up MDB file will allow you to play if fault occures

if this work is liked i will add my ui changes as a 4thdown load to finish the transformation of byzantium
    part 1 extract to KGCM file and say yes to over write ( there a couple vanillia skins i didnt pick out my files before uploading but remember to back up your MODELS DB AS THIS IS OVER WRITTEN and if fault occurs you will need it to restore to previous textures and meshes
    there are 5 parts to this submod the first 3 give you the models and skins and the last 2 cover the ui changes unit cards unit info cards and a change to the wives in the family tree( never liked the purple haired lady YOU NEED ALL 5 DOWNLOADS FOR THE COMPLETE BYZANTIUM
    Last edited by Soul Firez; July 20, 2009 at 09:23 AM.

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Default Re: CBUR 4 KGCM byzant rework

part 2 do leave this thread clear for any further required downloads! report all faults or feedback on the byzantium rework thread

part3 ok now fingers crossed i have included all the files required but do not worry as long as you have made a copy of your MODELS DB then at any point you can revert to vanillia skins to contimue playing but if you experience a crash with these skins i would ask you report it in the byzantium rework thread so i can see if i have missed uploading a file so i can get it to work for you

Ι tried them in some custom battles and there was no problem
    There is only one Macedonia in the world and it is GREECE
    Kosovo is Serbia
    ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ
    SUPPORTER OF MY SERBIAN BROTHERS

ok wel if you have down loaded the first 3 and like the new units for byzantium here is the ui changes for them

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

the new look byzantium army
    Last edited by Soul Firez; July 09, 2009 at 04:19 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Very nice...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Εvery is working ok.The mod is impeccable Soul Firez, there is not a single bug.
    There is only one Macedonia in the world and it is GREECE
    Kosovo is Serbia
    ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ
    SUPPORTER OF MY SERBIAN BROTHERS

glad to hear it stay tuned i will be doing that unit replacement for those interested in the javilin thrower as replacement for peasant archer and a byzantium peasant (means a new edu entry as se peasant is shared among 3 nations) this will be an update that requires a new campaign as ity wont be save compatable nore hotseat friendly to those who dont have the files also as it stands though it is able to be slipped into anycampaign save and hotseat game

damn with the ui changes i included the unit cards but not the unit info cards(what you see when examining the stats of the unit so here goes upload 5 sorry guys but to make this download more worth while i have also changed out the ugly wives from the byzantium family tree with some less offensive ones( those purple haired women irked me big time LOL as usual just extract to your KGCM file and click yes to overwirte

I AM NOTICING AN UNEVEN AMOUNT OF DOWNLOADS YOU NEED ALL 5 FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE THE FIRST 3 COVER THE MODELS AND SKINS AND THE LAST 2 COMBINED COVER THE UI CHANGES UNIT CARDS UNIT INFO AND THE FAMILY TREE WIVES
    Last edited by Soul Firez; July 10, 2009 at 12:39 PM.

Is this mod compatible with KGCM 4.1?

yes this mod was built for kgcm 4.1 but will work with any future versions that dont touch visuals or animations

Awesome sauce.

Great to see this wonderful unit project mod available for KGCM at last. Good work Soul Firez

Here is a link to the CBUR screenshots thread also if anybody wants to take a look LINK

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; July 21, 2009 at 05:44 AM.

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Dear Soul Firez
    If you would like to use my unit cards for the CBUR units, feel free to do it.
    CBUR improvement Project
    Units' Cards improvement Project [UCiP]
    Just credit my work

Cheers
    Agis
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

Hmm yes that mauy be a good idea as well they ones i did where in a time my 2d skills where not great (there still not but getting better)

ill certainly have a look at you work i thank you for the offer and a plus rep for being so generous

Which part of the KGCM file do I extract these to? When I try to extract to main KCGM file I get a message "access denied"

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

If you're running vista/ 7 that'll be cause you have the user account control turned on (type this into your start menu and set it to the lowest setting). once fixed, you should be able to install easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by magefsx View Post
    If you're running vista/ 7 that'll be cause you have the user account control turned on (type this into your start menu and set it to the lowest setting). once fixed, you should be able to install easy peasy
    Thanks magefsx. But when I try this, although the files overwrite I don't get the CBUR units, although I do get the new skins for the vanilla units. I have no other submods or mods installed except Kingdoms Campaign Visual Improvements pack. Any idea what's wrong?

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

I think that's all it does, changes skins. I'm not sure however (as I havn't installed this), so you might want to pm soul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast