Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBUR 4 KGCM byzant rework

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: CBUR 4 KGCM byzant rework

JUST DOWNLOADED

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

where are the instructions ? where i must extract?

any LINK with instructions?

My grand campaign mod stilll runs without any upgrades for some reason..help please? lol

ok this isnt working for some reason....everything is still the same......

Hello, I wanted to ask if the CBUR 4 kgcm Byzant rework, is compatible with patch 4.2

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

Send a pm. Havn't seen much activity from SF round here lately

hello, I installed this mod sub to kgcm 4.2. the texture works but I have seen that in this sub mod there are archers of the militia, but in the game are not there, there are peasant archers,,,,,,,, another thing, the unit card does not work, remain the standard

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

From 1st Post:
    There are 5 parts to this submod the first 3 give you the models and skins and the last 2 cover the ui changes unit cards unit info cards and a change to the wives in the family tree( never liked the purple haired lady YOU NEED ALL 5 DOWNLOADS FOR THE COMPLETE BYZANTIUM
    Have you done this, or just taken the file at the bottom of the first post. The other downloads are in other posts further down the page

I installed HHB problem solved thanks anyway XD

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by CostantinoXI View Post
    Hello, I wanted to ask if the CBUR 4 kgcm Byzant rework, is compatible with patch 4.2
    Yes it is.

So what's this thing do anyway? Because so far, despite downloading all five pieces - the results come down only to reskinning and the unit's photo in the description. Played SS and sorda expected to see changed names, unit cards, new units like the gasmuli or heavy spearmen...

And on top of that... Feels kinda weird to see pretty standard dismounted lancers look like the guard infantry... all white shields and shiny.

So... Am I overlooking something? (working 4.2, CBUR pieces extracted into the mod's data folder)

Trying this out and crossing my fingers hoping it will work. It should. It's a pretty straightforward mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalski View Post
    So what's this thing do anyway? Because so far, despite downloading all five pieces - the results come down only to reskinning and the unit's photo in the description. Played SS and sorda expected to see changed names, unit cards, new units like the gasmuli or heavy spearmen...

And on top of that... Feels kinda weird to see pretty standard dismounted lancers look like the guard infantry... all white shields and shiny.

So... Am I overlooking something? (working 4.2, CBUR pieces extracted into the mod's data folder)
    I got the same results as this guy. Pretty disappointing. Still, it's better than vanilla. Though not much better if the units stats aren't any different, and no heavy spearmen, no pikemen, etc. I'm guessing this will never be addressed since, well, the last guy's post is almost two years ago. Oh well.

where is the download?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12