Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sealords-Shiptexture-Minimod to use in the GC and with most other Mods

CrisGer's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Sealords-Shiptexture-Minimod to use in the GC and with most other Mods

Thank you for working on this, I am eager to see it in action. Re the ship colours, I hope to find out in consultation with you how to adjust the hull colours, as Black and white was almost universal for that era, even tho there were variations and individual ship captains on smaller rates had to pay for some of the ship detailing themselves so it was varied. Some added gilded scrollwork etc. But for the hulls, French and spanish both were black and white, with a few exceptions, noted in the thread. It sounds amazing all the work you have done, and it is wonderful to see you were successful. Once I learn more how this sim works i may be able to lend a hand, depending on my time and projects...but i certainly would love to help update this for use in the current DLC, i had wanted to use the Darth mod and Ultimate Commander but will have to see about adjusting the colours a bit if the french or British smaller rates come up red and black it .....will be hard to watch.... white and black really would work the best for just about all of the major powers except for the RN which used the yellow bands. thanks again for doing all of this, too bad they did not offer the chance for texture packs as DLC.

Default Re: Sealords-Shiptexture-Minimod to use in the GC and with most other Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Tanq View Post
    Quick question - What do I need to mess with in order to say... Give Polish-Lithuanian ships for example... the French hull paint?
    I'd really like to know this as well.

I did work on it myself and figured out the needed tool is DBeditor and you need to play with exclusive unit permissions.

The problem is though - in its... rather old state, the minimod has a few holes - eg the steamship only has one texture set.

I really wish sealord continued his work... This mod is the only one competently addressing ETW's naval aesthetics.

Libertus

This mod is surely great! But i wanted to ask if this mod is realistic. I mean, had all the ships had hull stripes throughout the 18th century or were they mostly non-painted?

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

It varied considerably-it got more standardised as time went on, but it was still almost entirely down to the availability of paint and the whim of the captain.

Laetus

Any chance of a re-upload of this mod?

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Please re-upload this mod.

/ACMilan

Actually, the AUM Optional Graphics Mod has this mod included. I downloaded that and deleted the files I didn't want and tadda!
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

I need this is mod.Re-upload mod. Please.

I just find this mod from a Russian website. Enjoy!

https://yadi.sk/d/I5_urg9Woy92G

Hi to all!

if anyone still have the Mod an want to use it for his own work, feel free to do so.
    Bladerunner
    Koeniglich Preussische Marine
    Sealords Virtual Fleets

Sealords Minimod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=274322
    Sealords Total War Mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=246265

Is this work with NTW ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234