Thread: Wow, just wow.

Offensive Bias's Avatar Tiro

Default Wow, just wow.

I would like to extend my deepest and heartiest congratulations to the makers of the mod. You have all done a wonderful job with balance, unit skins and the overall accuracy of the Diadochi at that time. I have always taken an interest in Ancient Greece, and I love Alexander the Great as a result. Have you thought about making your own Alexander mod? I guarantee you it would be astounding. The thing about this mod is, I enjoy the campaigns, as it adds replayability to the mod, I love the unit skins, especially for Spartan Royal Guards, the new buildings, the new looks of settlements and the fact that you added Mjolnir Spartans as a unit XD. I have never been able to stay interested in a mod. RTR: I play as Mcedon, after conquering half the map, it gets boring. SPQR mod, I just couldn't get into it, even as Macedon and/or the Greek Cities. But your mod, WOW! I can't get enough of it. Once again, congratulations.

Default Re: Wow, just wow.

Thank you very much Offensive Bias! Very glad you enjoy it!

Don't forget to post any problem in the appropriate threads, so we can make it always better!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 666 View Post
    Thank you very much Offensive Bias! Very glad you enjoy it!

Don't forget to post any problem in the appropriate threads, so we can make it always better!
    That's the thing, there aren't any problems!

Oh, problems always pop up even if you think you've done everything fine...you never know...

Anyway, if you haven't already done this, go in the Bugs&issues thread and download CaesarVincens' export_descr_buildings.txt. That fixes a problem with barracks for thrace and egypt. Just copy\paste it in the DTW\data folder and replace the existing file.

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Yes, there are lots of minor bugs that need to be squashed..

I haven't noticed any. And can I ask a question real quick? Are you working on finishing the balance issues for your campaigns?

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

I have no such time, nor such hardware to test it all on. Sorry. I'm hardly more than a mere forum dweller now.

And since I have nearly no experience on scripting, I doubt all campaigns will be balanced as the Imperial is. Btw, I have just added land bridges in the Pyrrhic Wars campaign, hoping this helps the AI...

That's a shame, it could be so much more.