Thread: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) Original Thread

Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW)

Never had any problems with Barrens chat TBH.
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp

Hm bad news from Moravex.. it seems he lost the models and units.. :| he says he'll try to recover them but..

Damn... all those fantastic knights and footmen? Lost?

DekuTrash's Avatar Human Directional
    Content Emeritus

I think a new thread needs to be started for this mod. It seems like there's just been a ton of chit chat and any information about the mod has been lost in the shuffle.

What do you mean he lost it? >.>

I've learned my lessons after lossing quite a few savegames to corruption...

I think a new thread needs to be started for this mod. It seems like there's just been a ton of chit chat and any information about the mod has been lost in the shuffle.
    That's what I told them several times.

ShockBlast's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Cooljedidude View Post
    I gotta say- some reference to barren's chat would be awesome.
    Aaaaa Barrens Chat.

[1. General - Barrens] [Player 1] Anyone here like metalica?
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 2] Metallica sucks and ur a noob!
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 3] all metal bands suck, u guys are both ghey.
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 2] %#$@ u, u just listen to rap crap and think ur so cool
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 4] Who likes starburst?
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 2] losers like starbust
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 4] I bet your mom is a loser
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 6] guys where is mankriks wife? I cant find her
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 5] Can you guys just shut up an play, plz? kthx?
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 7] LFG WC
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 1] stfu player 5
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 2] shutup player
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 3] no they all like crap music
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 6] How much wood would Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck Norris could chuck wood?
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 4] all of it
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 2] all of it
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 8] Hey everybody! New guild looking for members all levels and classes whisper me
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 3] Nobody cares about your guild player 8
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 5] oooooold!!!111
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 1] where is stolen silver!!!
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 8] where do I learn shadowbolt?!?!
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 1] Mankrik's Wife
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 6] WHERE IS MANKRIKS WIFE?!?!!1111
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 6] sorry caps
    [1. General - Barrens] [Player 5] sftu player 6, shes in my bedroom
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Barrens_chat

Barren's chat never got old!

YES WoW !! m I MIss It so Much. Lvl 85 DK

Willowran's Avatar Domesticus

i know warcraft sets a lot by the heros. will there be heros when this comes out?

The "heros" will be the generals of the various factions, each faction will have a bunch at the start (I'm actually just waiting for HappyCrusader to send me the finished map so I can wrap it all up, I have made the portraits and everything, just need to put it ingame)

Is there any chance of you releasing a beta using your code but MTWs models? That would help you balance out the game and identify any way overpowered units.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashybashy View Post
    Is there any chance of you releasing a beta using your code but MTWs models? That would help you balance out the game and identify any way overpowered units.
    Hahaha let's be honest now what you want is some form of Warcraft Total War to play, regardless of units or no units am I right?

wolfbane751's Avatar Campidoctor

true true ^^ WC TW or nothing hehe

Well... ya pretty much. It would be beneficial for you to make sure all the units work in fun ways before you have them all modeled though. And I wanna play on that map.

The map is gorgeous indeed, I have played gods know how many campaigns already, both to test new stuff or just "because" and I never get tired of looking at it. In fact, I usually spend the first turn with toggle_fow activated to look at everything in detail : D I just wish HappyCrusader really finishes it up so I can add my stuff.

But we now are pretty much as we were some months ago :/ Moravex had that problem with the units, and TheMalevolentKing.. I don't even know where he is..

Quote Originally Posted by Sulfurion Blackfyre View Post
    The map is gorgeous indeed, I have played gods know how many campaigns already, both to test new stuff or just "because" and I never get tired of looking at it. In fact, I usually spend the first turn with toggle_fow activated to look at everything in detail : D I just wish HappyCrusader really finishes it up so I can add my stuff.

But we now are pretty much as we were some months ago :/ Moravex had that problem with the units, and TheMalevolentKing.. I don't even know where he is..
    Haven't seen Moravexx around for some time here either. Is he still around? Assuming he can't retrieve the lost files, will he try to do it all over again? (pretty much the only choice save for quitting the project)

I'm glad you guys like the map. It really means alot to me.
    All I have left to do on the map is to finish setting up the regions for the alpha campaign and add resources, but I'm having a hard time finding the time to get these things done now that school has started back up for me...

CK23's Avatar Campidoctor

I'd love to play as the Scarlet Crusade, for some odd reason I have this dark fascination with them...
    Rabble rousing, Pleb Commander CK23

You do know they were not that "Evil" at their inception right? If your talking about the later Crusade and such...by all means that would be a dark fascination. But When it was ran by the Original ashbringer it wasn't the same. Alexandros Mograine was a good man and when he was running the crusade it wasnt...all that bad/evil. Once he was murdered by Renault...and others took control things sorta went down hill from there. .....God damn my free time and love for those crusaders