Page 347 of 350 FirstFirst ... 247 297 322 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,940 of 6993

Thread: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

  1. #6921
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulfurion Blackfyre View Post
    What are those purple mages supposed to be?
    The new Dalaran Archmages.

    We thought the units from the first beta weren't good enough. You made good retextures but now we wanted better models than those.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  2. #6922
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    New version sent to Bantu, Eoghan Wolfkin, Sulfurion Blackfyre, TheHappyCrusader, WarcraftHero and KingOfStormwind.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  3. #6923

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    But.. but... whataboutthedalaransymbolandalthat... ok

  4. #6924
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulfurion Blackfyre View Post
    But.. but... whataboutthedalaransymbolandalthat... ok
    I believe the Theramore ones are using that symbol, and they originated from Dalaran.

    - Bantu first gave the Dalaran archmagi that symbol but then wanted them to look more fancy.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  5. #6925

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Hi, so... any plans to add draenei into the game?

  6. #6926
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexHBK123 View Post
    Hi, so... any plans to add draenei into the game?
    Probably not, as they are not in Warcraft 3 or it's expansion.

    - They could replace the mongols (unused) or the Forsaken though.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  7. #6927

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Yeah, the trailer was just mindblowing.. Gave me chills seeing those badass footmen aproaching. Finally a presentation of a battle worth of this great universe
    I also liked the ending portrait of the orc and the human. A fine tribute to the origins of warcraft and very iconic.

    So guys, we all should be motivated as hell now! At least I am for sure


    WARCRAFT: TOTAL WAR TEAM MEMBER

  8. #6928

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Whats the situation?

  9. #6929
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    Whats the situation?

    Work continues with Bantu doing the Nerubians. I have added two new Nerubians yesterday. Every teammember has gotten a new version sunday.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  10. #6930

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Thanks for the update Mr_Nygren, now i am thinking:

    What about ships?

    It's evident that in the game ships are a secondary element due to the absence of playable naval battles; here's why i have an idea on how to replace the vanilla ships; here's my scheme:

    Basically there can be two basic naval units common to all the humanoid factions (orcs, elves, humans, undead, trolls) namely:

    Transport (Attack 0)
    Frigate

    Then every faction can have two unique naval units; for example, the playable human kingdoms can have a Galleon and a Battleship; the orcs a Dreadnought and a Juggernaught, also there can be an additional extremely powerful AOR ship unit recruitable only at Kul'tiras (representing its naval power).

    Now you could ask me: what about the Naga?

    Of course they shouldn't have recruitable ships, instead they could recruit some "sea monsters" that are the equivalent of the other factions' ships (so Sea Turtle, Sea Snake, Kraken for example)

    So what do you think about this? Suggestion, ideas?

  11. #6931
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafthero View Post
    Thanks for the update Mr_Nygren, now i am thinking:

    What about ships?

    It's evident that in the game ships are a secondary element due to the absence of playable naval battles; here's why i have an idea on how to replace the vanilla ships; here's my scheme:

    Basically there can be two basic naval units common to all the humanoid factions (orcs, elves, humans, undead, trolls) namely:

    Transport (Attack 0)
    Frigate

    Then every faction can have two unique naval units; for example, the playable human kingdoms can have a Galleon and a Battleship; the orcs a Dreadnought and a Juggernaught, also there can be an additional extremely powerful AOR ship unit recruitable only at Kul'tiras (representing its naval power).

    Now you could ask me: what about the Naga?

    Of course they shouldn't have recruitable ships, instead they could recruit some "sea monsters" that are the equivalent of the other factions' ships (so Sea Turtle, Sea Snake, Kraken for example)

    So what do you think about this? Suggestion, ideas?
    Sounding good, i have alot of ships for the humans, Horde, Undead, dwarves among others.

    But caps and gens first as they should look like the battlemodels.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  12. #6932

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafthero View Post
    Thanks for the update Mr_Nygren, now i am thinking:

    What about ships?

    It's evident that in the game ships are a secondary element due to the absence of playable naval battles; here's why i have an idea on how to replace the vanilla ships; here's my scheme:

    Basically there can be two basic naval units common to all the humanoid factions (orcs, elves, humans, undead, trolls) namely:

    Transport (Attack 0)
    Frigate

    Then every faction can have two unique naval units; for example, the playable human kingdoms can have a Galleon and a Battleship; the orcs a Dreadnought and a Juggernaught, also there can be an additional extremely powerful AOR ship unit recruitable only at Kul'tiras (representing its naval power).

    Now you could ask me: what about the Naga?

    Of course they shouldn't have recruitable ships, instead they could recruit some "sea monsters" that are the equivalent of the other factions' ships (so Sea Turtle, Sea Snake, Kraken for example)

    So what do you think about this? Suggestion, ideas?
    That should be relatively easy to do actually, and would be a nice immersion factor.

  13. #6933

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Loving the progress on this mod. But did I read correctly? No Forsaken as a faction?

  14. #6934
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Denadareth View Post
    Loving the progress on this mod. But did I read correctly? No Forsaken as a faction?
    Forsaken are in custom battles with half of Scourges units.

    But that's a wasted spot think cause they are not in campaign during the WC3 timeline.

    There is only one free spot left and two if Forsaken is replaced.

    Kingdoms factions would have to be implemented from scratch to get five more.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; November 09, 2017 at 06:43 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  15. #6935

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Naga Leviathan or Naga Sphere. Leviathan is a giant creature and Naga Sphere is a movable naga base.Plus, naga faction heroes that are near the sea can recruit more naga units.

    There are two campaigns planned.
    Last edited by Bantu Chieftain; November 09, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

  16. #6936
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    I've Said i won't work on two campaigns.

    I won't finish the campaign others want first. - I suggest finishing what we want first.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  17. #6937

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Did Khaz Modan got Wildhammer gryphon riders? How is the work with unit cards going on?

  18. #6938

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    After looking at the campaign I saw some things that need to be worked upon that I can take care of quickly, but I need opinions.

    Regarding the Scarlet Crusade in Northrend, do I make the leaders and characters be the ones pre or post WotLK?

  19. #6939
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulfurion Blackfyre View Post
    After looking at the campaign I saw some things that need to be worked upon that I can take care of quickly, but I need opinions.

    Regarding the Scarlet Crusade in Northrend, do I make the leaders and characters be the ones pre or post WotLK?
    The leaders of the Scarlet Crusade are the correct ones, i've looked up the leaders of the Scarlet Fleet that went on a crusade to Northrend during Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. So that's correct, the only thing needed are portraits. You are not really playing as the Scarlet Crusade, only as the Scarlet Fleet - because the timeline is WC3 with the fleet added before the events in Lordaeron has happened.

    What other things?
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  20. #6940

    Default Re: Warcraft: Total War (WTW) [Alpha 1 Released]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    The leaders of the Scarlet Crusade are the correct ones, i've looked up the leaders of the Scarlet Fleet that went on a crusade to Northrend during Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. So that's correct, the only thing needed are portraits. You are not really playing as the Scarlet Crusade, only as the Scarlet Fleet - because the timeline is WC3 with the fleet added before the events in Lordaeron has happened.

    What other things?
    What? But that makes no sense. Why would you just play as a fleet? The Scarlet Fleet wasn't a faction of its own it was just the armada of the Scarlet Crusade, and later the Scarlet Onslaught.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •