Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

Ok I installed the mod and started playing with Albion on Possessed difficulty.I expanded and expanded until i got in war Vs Germans and Franks.I won one battle against both and Conquered One Frank city.My Primary goal is to fight against Satanae .After that i maybe make a AAR inspired by Severous.
    So any Suggestions?
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; June 28, 2009 at 06:22 AM.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Suggestions

It's such a long time since I played EoD, iirc you need to take out the French completely otherwise they'll make you pay when your back is turned. You also need to keep at least one strong army to protect against the Hispanics. The Germans have enough to worry about with the Satanae on their boarders so push on for Rome when you get the chance, oh and if you haven't lost them already, make sure you look after your Crusaders on Crete. It can prove a powerful base in the long term.

Default Re: Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    It's such a long time since I played EoD, iirc you need to take out the French completely otherwise they'll make you pay when your back is turned. You also need to keep at least one strong army to protect against the Hispanics. The Germans have enough to worry about with the Satanae on their boarders so push on for Rome when you get the chance, oh and if you haven't lost them already, make sure you look after your Crusaders on Crete. It can prove a powerful base in the long term.
    Thanks for Helping.
    Crete is more or less happy and I'm attacking Cypress.I Will soon conquer Lyon and I Destroyed a massive Frank Army and Bribed their general.
    The Germans are a bigger threat they send more armies,but i took two of their cities and i will soon take Magdeburg if i defeat two of their medium sized armies.