Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Darthmod Empire compatible mods and sub-mods

Default Darthmod Empire compatible mods and sub-mods

Here is a list of sub-mods for darthmod. I will continue to update this but do let me know if i miss something.

IMPORTANT:
    It's a good idea to delete your user.empire_script file when you are uninstalling a mod or changing the load-order, since not doing this will sometimes result in a white screen crash upon start-up (because the script tells the game to load a mod-file that doesn't exist anymore, or in a different order than what the mod manager is set to load in). Once you have deleted the file simply start the game from the mod manager with the mods that you want to use ticked on. A new user.empire_script file will automatically be generated when you do this.

Happy Gaming!

Mod Manager

Darthmod Sub-mods:

Half Strength Maratha Sub-Mod for DarthMod by hip63

Maratha Fix by isabelxxx

Indian Melee Reduced Submod by hip63

Realistic Colonial India Startpos.esf by isabelxxx

New Grand Campaign Natives minimod by Ftmch

Four Seasons Mod by Germane

Darth musket sound mod - by Sgt_melin

Less Movement Points in Campaign by isabelxxx

Thortized Darthmod: A Submod by Thoragoros

remodeled technology tree by Isabelxxx

Cheap Units (Custom Battles) Mod by Gen. Uziel

Darthmod Normal Unit Sizes by Tharoth

Naval Warfare Submod (based on Darthmod) by Naimad.

No Forts in Campaign by isabelxxx

No Forts by Santini.

Sikh Churches Sub Mod by ImKyleJames

Animation mod by yanxu

Ottoman Realism (for Darthmod) adapted for Darthmod by Okuto

Italian States: Missing Flags Sub-mod by MatrixStorm & Okmin

DMUC submods:

Causa Belli Mod (DMUC Minor Factions) by hammeredalways: Download Thread

DMUC Normal Unit Sizes by hooahguy14

DMUC Hungary by Xwhyzed

DMUC Persia by alhoon

Domestical Mods: Standalone mods based on Darthmod Empire, but with significant changes and added content.

Empire Realism+ by DaVinci & JaM.

Separate but compatible mods:

Additional Units Mod by Swiss Halberdier: also please see the FAQ at the top of the second page.

Ancien Regime by isilendil.

Armada Pack by Rhevant. adapted to DM.

Austrian mod by Preussen Gloria.

battlemap speed reduced 50% mod by SteveUK.

Better Firing Arc Mod by NAVERN. sick of not being able to see the firing arc in winter battles? look no more!

Brigadier Graham's Authentic & Historical, Faction Specific Battle Tunes by La De Da Brigadier Graham.

Bridadier Graham's Master & Commander, "Major Overhaul" of all Music in E:TW, "Faction Specific Theme Mod" by La De Da Brigadier Graham.

Captain Cox Load Screens by CaptainCox.

Cavalry Standard Bearers Mini-Mod by somerandomMinja.

China Mod by shi98918 & co.

Espaņa historical characters by Rhevant

Espaņa Units by Rhevant

Europe at War 1700 by Captain Kidd

FX mod + TabFX beta: Revolutions & Patiots Mod by Dogmeat. (previously written here as TROMwFX).

the Glory of the Russian Empire by HellFell:

Hellas Mod by husserlTW: there's an alternate darthmod compatible download below the vanilla version

Historical (18th century) event artwork by jarnomiedema

Hornblower Mod: New Ships, Stats, Naval Textures and More by Rsty Bloodnok: addapted for Commander Edition.

Jedi Mod by Myshkin & Isabelxxx

Ketzer's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Ketzerfreund

Marku's Mod: American Revolution/Greece Mod adapted for Darthmod by Marku: stil WIP, but a version have been released

Ornamentum 1.1 for Darthmod by daNova, Ahiga & Johan217. this link leads to Swiss Halberdiers thread for a darthmod compatible version.

Period Loading Screens by Spanky.

Prussian Realistic Uniforms made compatible by Takeda Shingen. This may not be compatible with the latest darthmod.

Realistic Flag Set by Spanky.

Resistant Buildings by Isabelxxx.

Royal Family Mod by GeorgiaPeanuts.

Sepia Portraits by isabelxxx.

Smoke and Blood Mod by Mech_Donald: this mod is included in Darthmod 2.5+, but I'll let i stay on the list for those of you who use a Normal Unit Sizes Mod without it already included.

Unit Compatibility Project started by applelover.

United Provinces Full edition by Okuto

Cheers
    Tharoth
    Last edited by Tharoth; October 04, 2010 at 07:47 AM. Reason: updated

diadok's Avatar Senator

Icon2 Re: list of sub-mods for DarthMod

I use all this ones, in this order in user_empire_script :

mod realistic_flag_set_v12.pack;
    mod larger_artillery_dm_8.pack;
    mod darthmod.pack;
    mod aum_mod_dm.pack;
    mod BSM_3_1_FULL_all_cannons_MM.pack;
    mod mod_SB_speed_terrain.pack;
    (using mod manager)

so i think you can add:

- battlefield and smoke mod :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237457

- Battle map speed reduced 50% mod :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=245806

- Realistic Flag Set v1.2 - Massive Expansion :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=244612

You like EPIC battles ? watch Diadok's Gallery, play Epic Late Campaign for TATW 2.1
    "They rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage." (Black Sam Bellamy)

Default Re: list of sub-mods for DarthMod

thanks I was thinking about adding battlefield smoke mod. will add asap.

Edit: I also added the Family Tree Mod. you can't really interact with it but it does add more personality.
    Last edited by Tharoth; July 01, 2009 at 08:15 AM.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder (retired)
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth

I recommend to change the thread title to something like "DarthMod Empire compatible mods & submods".

Afterwards make the list of mods divided into

# submods (just the ones using the darthmod.pack as base)

and

# independent but compatible mods.
    # Climate Change is not just a Global Warming but a Global Desaster NASA: Climate Change
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene
    # Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
    # MIT study: Fake News/Twitter, "Falsehoods Win"
    # Speaking of the west: Nowadays, fascists and latent fascists believe of themselves they are not fascist, because nationalism-chauvinism-racism-xenophoby becomes once again socially acceptable: The destruction of civil society. Religious fundamentalism, fanatism, hypocrisy, prejudice, discrimination, segregation and incitement to hatred goes hand in hand with this societal sickness, which only started with a public moral decay and web hatestorms a la nazi-zombies unleashed, preparing mob-law, culture war and possibly even civil war. We see the barbaric mind re-erect pseudo-democracies, which are on the way to fascist totalitarian states. And if TWC had a Neo-Fascisto-Meter it would ring loud.
    # ... there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right! 1922, Joseph Wirth (from 1919-23 the German Freikorps did more than 300 political murders)
    # Origin of modern (pseudo-scientific supported) racism: Human Zoos
    # Total War Modding Contribution Overview
    The Witcher 3 - Lore Friendly Tweaks

sure I'm right on it.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Darthmod Empire compatible mods and sub-mods

That looks good.

darthmod campaign tweaks by DaVinci: for non-commander edition
    ... please change that to "Darthmod Campaign Tweaks by DaVinci (based on: non-commander edition)"

Currently it could lead to the assumption, that people would have to install first the non-commander edition and then the campaign tweaks.
    # Climate Change is not just a Global Warming but a Global Desaster NASA: Climate Change
    # Speaking of the west: Nowadays, fascists and latent fascists believe of themselves they are not fascist, because nationalism-chauvinism-racism-xenophoby becomes once again socially acceptable: The destruction of civil society. Religious fundamentalism, fanatism, hypocrisy, prejudice, discrimination, segregation and incitement to hatred goes hand in hand with this societal sickness, which only started with a public moral decay and web hatestorms a la nazi-zombies unleashed, preparing mob-law, culture war and possibly even civil war. We see the barbaric mind re-erect pseudo-democracies, which are on the way to fascist totalitarian states. And if TWC had a Neo-Fascisto-Meter it would ring loud.
    # ... there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right! 1922, Joseph Wirth (from 1919-23 the German Freikorps did more than 300 political murders)

Of course DaVinci. Thanks for pointing it out

Patrician Artifex

Thank you for your efforts in the listing.

No problem I just though that now that I had registered (after having been a guest for little over a year) I might just as well do something for the community.

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

great list!

im just waiting for greece mod for its next update before i attempt to convert it to darth mod. hopefully it wont be long!
    "It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Sounds good. I will keep an eye out then.
    In the 19th century, the British Navy attempted to dispel the superstition that Friday was an unlucky day to embark on a ship. The keel of a new ship was laid on a Friday; she was named HMS Friday, commanded by Captain Friday and finally went to sea on a Friday. Neither the ship nor her crew were ever heard of again.

And if you should be in doubt: this sig, like 95 % of all information on the internet, is false.

Patrician Artifex

You can change this
    Darthmod Campaign Tweaks by DaVinci (based on: non-commander edition)
    to

Darthmod Campaign Tweaks by DaVinci
    since i just added the commander edition submod version.

Just both options available (vanilla unit sizes or darthmod unit sizes).

i am currently running the ultimate artillary submod of imperial splender, no problems so far so i think that can be added to the compatible list (sorry i don't have the url but it shouldn't be too hard to find as it is one of the main IS submods)

sure I'll just do a quick search and add it. thanks
    In the 19th century, the British Navy attempted to dispel the superstition that Friday was an unlucky day to embark on a ship. The keel of a new ship was laid on a Friday; she was named HMS Friday, commanded by Captain Friday and finally went to sea on a Friday. Neither the ship nor her crew were ever heard of again.

And if you should be in doubt: this sig, like 95 % of all information on the internet, is false.

Sith apprentice Tharoth, I am most pleased with your initiative and the quality of your help.
    Thank you.

Here to serve my lord. And thank you

most gracious of you

With the release of darthmod 2.2 I'll be keeping an eye out for updates but if any of you notice anything that I miss, do let me know.

thanks for the links Tharoth, your a gentleman and a scholar.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Tharoth View Post
    most gracious of you

With the release of darthmod 2.2 I'll be keeping an eye out for updates but if any of you notice anything that I miss, do let me know.
    You are VERY fast with updating the list

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast