Thread: Drag Me To Hell, good or not ? Advice

Default Drag Me To Hell, good or not ? Advice

here is the trailer if you want to see it, I just saw it, it looks great. and scare it is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1127180/ it gets 7.9

Is it worth watching it ? I mean is it realy scare and good at the sam time.
    Good intersting story ? nice caracters ?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When fergusmck started the Critic's Quill AAR review, I responded to his request for contributers. After a few issues, Critic's Quill was adopted by the Eagle Standard (which is why issues now appear as "The Eagle Standard Presents: ..."). This led to the Critic's Quill contributers being invited onto the Content Staff.

I would imagine a good way to join Content Staff is to offer to write articles for Helios or Eagle Standard. To make such an offer you would contact the editor (B.Ward for Eagle Standard, or Freddie for Helios). They have a intern (probationary) system for new contributers.

You need some idea of where you want to contribute, then contact whoever is in charge of that area. Alternatively, talk it over with any Content Staff you already know.

If all else fails, talk to Mega Tortas, he is always very open and friendly.

Good Luck.

-----------------------------------
    Dear master412160,

I regret to inform you that the CdeC has dismissed your Citizenship case on the grounds of ineligibility. The Constitution requires that Citizenship Applicants have gone 6 months without incurring another staff warning after being warned. You will be eligible for patronization on October 2nd.
    -------------------------------------------
    content adivce
    Hi Master412160,

I do have some open positions in the Helios but I'm not at my home PC at the moment so I don't have access to the spreadsheet. There are a couple of requirements the first being a clean record with moderators (notes are ok but no infraction points) and you need to show an aptitude to write. I see you have links to AAR reports the writing competition, if you have any work you want to show off send me the links.

You should also speak to Empress Meg regarding this, she is effectively my boss and has the last word on these matters

Regards
    Freddie

-----------------------------------------
    Hello there,

Thank you for your interest! Well yes I am the boss in the letter but if you want to join the Helios then Freddie and I can chat about that.

As for your language foible, while you don't need to have perfect English you do need to show that you are able to communicate well with English speakers; some of your work may help us to see your progress. It will also show that you are willing to put in time and effort into this position. There are many people who have a rush or great desire to write or become more involved in the content staff and only produce one article and then disappear.

What exactly did you want to do on the Helios and have you spoken to Freddie about your ideas and what you wanted to contribute? I am never afraid to see more new faces on a team.

Cheers, Meg
    ---------------------------------------------
    Hello there,

I talked with the Helios editor Freddie. He said that you both agreed for right now that you needed to improve your English skills. At least this is what he told me, so I am getting two stories now. I would suggest for the time being that you write more in English and get more comfortable with expressing yourself in this language. Spending time on this forum and interacting with people is a great way to do so!

I would also suggest trying to narrow down your Helios desires: what do you want to write about on the Helios, did you want to do editorials? or review a forum? or something else new and fresh?

Spend some time on this, write more, and interact with English speakers to help boast your skills, and finally keep in touch with Freddie to help push you towards joining the Helios.

I hope that this helps!
    Meg

-------------------------------------
    Master, als mensen je beledigen in the dutch language thread moet je ze rapporteren mbv de report button die bij elke post staat. Hesus de bodemloze heeft de vorige tags verwijderd en me toegezegd dat hij laat uitzoeken wie ze heeft geplaatst als het weer gebeurd. Iemand heeft nu weer de thread Master412160 is noob :d toegevoegd. Als ik jou was zou ik rapporteren dat iemand je in de tags beledigd heeft.

,the red knight.

------------------------------------------------
    Dat doe je met urls.

De uitleg vind je in dit deel van het forum, je zoekt gewoon naar URL hyperlinking
    Last edited by webMaster412160; July 08, 2009 at 03:24 PM.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

Default Re: Drag Me To Hell, good or not ?

I thnought it was great. Well paced and a good mix of horror and humour.

vizi's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Drag Me To Hell, good or not ?

Yo! Admins! A Search Function would be great!

Message from the admins: Yea we know, we are trying to implement an advanced search and tag system. Give us some time. In the mean time...

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rag+me+to+hell

Thank you and have a nice day.

Last Edited By: Grand Administration Council