Thread: Punic - Total War 4th Preview

Default Punic - Total War 4th Preview

PTW Preview Four is Here

Default Re: Punic - Total War 4th Preview

Thank u Aradan

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Great Work

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

cool

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Great Work
    The lancearii and Elite African Units are those u ve made for PTW,
    I just remade the skins

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Hiero of Syracuse's Avatar Ducenarius

Looking great, but I'm gonna go ahead and ask if you will be doing anything special about the cities, is is possible to make cities near an ocean so that you can actually fight through the harbor and plaza and will the towns have a unique look to them, although Roman culture is partially uniform I'm hoping you can make cities like Capua, Carthage and Rome different looking and perhaps more realistic that that of the original total war games, thanks for reading.
    I wear the chain I forged in life, I made it link by link and yard by yard. Is it's pattern strange to you? How would you know of length of the strong coil you bear yourself? It was as full, as heavy, and as long as this seven christmas eve's ago, you have labored on it since, it's a ponderous chain!
    "Pride is not the opposite of Shame, but it's source ; True humility is the only antidote to shame."

Thanks I'm still looking forward to this mod so much

Q.

Thanks guys,
    By the Way the preview is updated and new units have been added

I'm new to the site and modding and this seems like a cool Mod.