Thread: Dwarfs and More (rebalancing submod)

Default Dwarfs and More (rebalancing submod)

ive been working and fixing the unit stats making the game feel better when you play it. and ive heard people wanting dwarfs to have Stronger yet smaller groups of units right? Now i made some progress here.

ive Finnished Balancing Dale and Rhun out Playing as Dale or Rhun makes for very good balanced and fun battles. and the units feel alive now. Now im working on Dwarfs and i had the feelin that i realy didnt wanna nerf them at all. Now alot of other units are nerfed so leaving dwarfs as they were would be unacceptable. So this is what i did i raised the price Recruitment and upkeep

Recruitment by 30-50% and Upkeep by 20-30% i also buffed them 10-15% Now even the computer is having a hard time spamming them out and the result is Smaller Dwarf armies but strong. i Will release my Export_Unit_Desc in a few days under submod.

If you are a bright person with Ideas or complaints and want to see things fixed nerfed buffed PM me or write here(it has to make sense and work thou)

Default Re: Dwarfs and More (rebalancing submod)

No need for two separate threads, just gather feedback and release it here when it's ready. I'll even update the topic name so signify the release.