Thread: Does this mod allow you to play minors?

Default Does this mod allow you to play minors?

I just got the game, and the recent patch seems to have screwed up most of the existing mods except for this one, and I don't see any way to patch to an earlier version thanks to §%&)=/"§$ Steam(ing pile of refuse). So I was wondering if this mod also allows you to play minors? Could not find info about this via searching...
    And if I can't play minors I really don't wanna play at all, was terribly disappointed that Vanilla didnt offer them

Default Re: Does this mod allow you to play minors?

Yes, you can.

REQUIEM's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by krait23 View Post
    I just got the game, and the recent patch seems to have screwed up most of the existing mods except for this one, and I don't see any way to patch to an earlier version thanks to §%&)=/"§$ Steam(ing pile of refuse). So I was wondering if this mod also allows you to play minors? Could not find info about this via searching...
    And if I can't play minors I really don't wanna play at all, was terribly disappointed that Vanilla didnt offer them
    Truth is the patch screwed this mod up as well but the APE team being efficient like they are, made a hotfix within a few hours, then version 1.04.

And yes you can play as minors

Praepositus

but not emergents

yeah i hate it that you cant play emergants is there a way to make them playable i want to play as grand colombia!

Praepositus

there's a mod out there but it isn't compatible with APE:TI I think