Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Rider 2 release 2011,Pirates of the Caribbean 4 release date 2012

Default Ghost Rider 2 release 2011,Pirates of the Caribbean 4 release date 2012

Link Looking forward to this!

will it be as good as the first Ghost Rider ?

The first got 5.2 will this one get higher ?

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 release date 2012
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298650/

Wow, I mean, this is huge I can't imagine how it would be. Better then the 3 or even. Or maybe bad as hell. I will be waiting.
    Last edited by webMaster412160; June 23, 2009 at 11:26 AM.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

Default Re: Ghost Rider 2 relase 2011,actor Nicolas Cage!

Good stuff, I liked that film.

Default Re: Ghost Rider 2 relase 2011,actor Nicolas Cage!

I have just search a little bit more and you don't know what I found. Guess what.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

Default Re: Ghost Rider 2 release 2011,Pirates of the Caribbean 4 release date 2012

Slowly, deep breath... Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Pirates of the Caribbean 4.... It's the very definition of milking a francise of a very tired series. It is all that's wrong with Hollywood. Well, not all.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

Default Re: Ghost Rider 2 release 2011,Pirates of the Caribbean 4 release date 2012

Cool, 2 sequels that I don't care about and will definitely suck. Well done, Hollywood!

Pirates 4? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If any will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. -Jesus

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

I really hope Orlando Bloom and his lover girl aren't in the movie. Barbarossa and Jack Sparrow were cool and funny; the others were just kinda dumb imo.

Ghost Rider was the definition of cheese. It was written as though by 12 year-olds. A sequel is not welcome - the less trash cinema that gets made the better. And even the 3rd Pirates movie was pushing a bit - it got stagnant, self-indulgent and over-long. A 4th is going way too far.
    Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Seriously? I've only seen the POTC 3 and even I could tell that it was getting old.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cluny the Scourge View Post
    Ghost Rider was the definition of cheese. It was written as though by 12 year-olds. A sequel is not welcome - the less trash cinema that gets made the better. And even the 3rd Pirates movie was pushing a bit - it got stagnant, self-indulgent and over-long. A 4th is going way too far.
    Oh come on, Gohst rider was entertaining! It's not something I'd go to the cinema for, but it was verry entertaining to watch on regular tv!

I certainly prefered Gohst rider over yet another programn where an obese woman gets help by some fitness guru to lose weight and gain self confidence for instance

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Pirates of the Caribbean series have been entertaining so far. I always thought there would come a four. I have a feeling its going to be about voodoo, probably some voodoo captain or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapax View Post
    Cool, 2 sequels that I don't care about and will definitely suck. Well done, Hollywood!
    How will they definately suck?

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by master412160 View Post
    Link Looking forward to this!

1.will it be as good as the first Ghost Rider ?

The first got 5.2 will this one get higher ?

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 release date 2012
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298650/

Wow, I mean, this is huge I can't imagine how it would be. Better then the 3 or even. Or maybe bad as hell. I will be waiting.
    1.I hope not because ghost rider 1 was not very good.
    I hope pirates4 is as good as the curse of the black pearl.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

I heard Johnny Depp is getting paid like 40 million bucks for Pirates 4
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by RJcfc View Post
    How will they definately suck?
    Because Pirates is a franchise already milked to the death by Part 3 and Ghostrider was a crappy comic movie with an overacting Nicolas Cage. To think the sequels to these movies will be great is utterly naive.

To exclude the possibility of them being good is utterly naive.

No that's being realistic. That you would find them good wouldn't be a surprise to me, but that's your prerogative.

You're telling me that saying things are bad without even knowing what its going to be about is realistic? You do realise how rediculous that sounds right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rapax View Post
    No that's being realistic. That you would find them good wouldn't be a surprise to me, but that's your prerogative.
    You can't possibly know that these two sequels will definately be worse than the previous titles. I liked both films and would like for there to be another in the series, until they are both out, we cannot judge their quality.

Sure, you do that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast